Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet that is one light sucker

Comment

you might find you need a special charging handle once you start shooting it. The CMMG handle has no channel in it so .22 cases don't get lodged in there.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        you might find you need a special charging handle once you start shooting it. The CMMG handle has no channel in it so .22 cases don't get lodged in there.
        Thanks. I will take a look at it.
        Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        I bet that is one light sucker
        I don't have a scale but it feels about the same weight with the suppressor on as my P22 dies without a suppressor.

I can't wait to work through the bugs and have this thing running like a champ.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I believe you can feel the channel with an epoxy to accomplish the same effect as well. Not sure how durable it would be in high heat application like full auto or heavy round count shootings.

Comment

Works like a champ. I shot around 200 rounds through it this weekend.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
            X