Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy finds machine guns in creek

Interesting...

Uzi, thompson, sa26, pps41, and other parts and receivers. I'd say that someone is in trouble once they trace the SN's, but well, there are none :P

Fer sure

Comment

Damn. Lot of Thompson parts. Looked like he had an aluminum Thompson upper in there too.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

So whats the ramifications if any SN is found? If they are on the list can they be "repaired"

Comment

i like his video's!

Comment

He really enjoys his videos, seems like he's having a blast.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              i like his video's!
              Originally posted by CJ View Post
              He really enjoys his videos, seems like he's having a blast.
              I watched a few others and thought the same thing. Cool kid.

Comment

Yup that kid will have a good life if he keeps on keeping on.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  So whats the ramifications if any SN is found? If they are on the list can they be "repaired"
                  I can't imagine it ending well if they track down who dumped the parts. Unless he can get a hold of the last owner and get a signed form 4, and before the ATF does, then it would all be scrap metal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                      I can't imagine it ending well if they track down who dumped the parts. Unless he can get a hold of the last owner and get a signed form 4, and before the ATF does, then it would all be scrap metal.
                      you're assuming these are amnesty registered guns, which I'm sure they probably are not. The ATF won't release any info from the registry, so you've SOL even if they are.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My bet is there just some shitty left over parts kits someone was fucking around with.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          you're assuming these are amnesty registered guns, which I'm sure they probably are not. The ATF won't release any info from the registry, so you've SOL even if they are.
                          Wasn't assuming that, just stating that would be the only way they wouldn't be turned into scrap. Though as you said, without the ATF releasing any info he would be SOL, unless a museum were to take them, but they look like shit so I see no reason that one would.

Comment

His buddy Abby has some healthy little tits on her....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              His buddy Abby has some healthy little tits on her....
                              Gross, she looks like she is 13

Comment

Working...
                              X