No announcement yet.

Remember that dude who form 1ed an MG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"For NFA purposes, a trust is a person" Man that shit pisses me off. Essentially, the law is however we say it is when it is, because.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
      "For NFA purposes, a trust is a person" Man that shit pisses me off. Essentially, the law is however we say it is when it is, because.
      They have to play it both ways, or else they would have to allow new machineguns.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good for him. Hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          i stopped listening when he spelled out "needy" with edward edward. lol

Comment

This is one of those things I have gone back and forth on. I'm not questioning what I think our rights are, but what will actually happen.

I am no attorney, but I do work with laws every day (completely unrelated laws to this topic). I am also a "black and white" person. I always default to exactly what the words say. In that respect I love what this guy did.

But I have to constantly be reminded of the "spirit" of the law. I also have to be reminded that whatever argument is made, whether factually right or not, has to hold up in court to a Judge or a Jury.

These are the two things that concern me about the chances of real success with this fight. I am glad somebody is willing to argue the point and make an effort, but I have a hard time seeing MG's becoming legal again.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Looks like they're getting ready to file a lawsuit. I'm donating money if an account gets set up.

Comment

I am interviewing the guy for the blog and we are setting up a donation method.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Well I'd love to see it all overturned and opened up. Maybe in 10yrs when this is all settled.

Comment

I've got dollars for that guy, as well. Please link your blog post, dude.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Well, just got this email:

"Alex,
                      I have to apologize, after speaking with my attorney I cannot provide an interview. If that changes at some point in the future I will let you know.

Thank you"

Comment

Typical

Comment

Can't say I blame the guy.

This is pretty cool though; This indicates that homeboy is pretty serious about taking this to court.

Comment

Yep, $100 to this guy and his lawyers. Hope they get a really good lawyer team and I hope there is a lot of news coverage.

However, saying that, I am highly skeptical this will go anywhere. Big brother will shut this down quick and say "tough".

Comment

I can see the media spin on it now: gun nut sues after ATF closes machinegun loophole.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Well, just got this email:

"Alex,
                                I have to apologize, after speaking with my attorney I cannot provide an interview. If that changes at some point in the future I will let you know.

Thank you"
                                Well, no donation then!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X