DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pumpin' Iron

Pumpin' Iron Forum for any kind of work out discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2019, 08:12 PM   #1481
SS Junk
Lifer
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 18,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
We both know you don't.
I have it on good authority to know you are wrong. The idiot even sometimes goes to the gym on weekends!
Shut the fuck up, Smegma and take your meds.
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:29 PM   #1482
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
Uhhhhhhh.... dude... I get that you're not an 'old schooler' around here so you don't actually know anyone, and you get picked on all the time, but you shouldn't run your mouth about shit you don't know.

Any lift, any workout, any day of the week I'd have $100 on Aaron over you.
I know, I know, most of you guys know each other and stick up for each other for some reason. Pretty sure this "aaron" can fight his own battles. And there's no telling what your little imaginations come up with when you try in vain to come up with who exactly must be typing this.

I'm certain the irony is lost on you: "run your mouth about shit you don't know" lol. None of you know me, likely never will, and yet you still go ahead and say something like that. I'm not sure what kind of idiot would place a bet like that sight unseen, but hell. Look where we are. Its typical. I get that you're sticking up for your boy but again, he can take care of himself. He doesn't need your help.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #1483
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 11,839
Default

Let's get one thing straight here...nobody on the history of this forum has ever stood up for me (well deserved I'll admit). But most of us have been around long enough to know everyone's "domain" and strengths. That's actually a big part of why I stay here...there are enough skilled people over diverse topics to get very good input.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 10:31 PM   #1484
DON SVO
The Bad
VIP Member
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Post Production Screening Room
Posts: 23,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
Let's get one thing straight here...nobody on the history of this forum has ever stood up for me (well deserved I'll admit). But most of us have been around long enough to know everyone's "domain" and strengths. That's actually a big part of why I stay here...there are enough skilled people over diverse topics to get very good input.
Oh get out of here. Iíve seen several of the gays stick up for you. Donít sell yourself or your beard short.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy
dont downshift!!
Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.
DON SVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:16 AM   #1485
Big A
Lifer
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 43,366
Default

Incidentally I'm typing this from the 24Hour fitness at 635 and GB, where can be found at 6:30am most weekday mornings, and every Saturday I can be found at the 24Hour in Frisco. Far from a keyboard warrior, I am absolutely the same person "irl," and have a low tolerance for bullshit.

Nobody will ever meet you Cybil, because you are nothing more than a compulsively lying troll, as has been proven again and again, year in year out. Nobody buys it, so I'll say again, shut the fuck up already.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:25 AM   #1486
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member
 
Baron Von Crowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Venus
Posts: 23,947
Default

god damn, captain saveagym laying it down!
__________________
"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
Baron Von Crowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:08 AM   #1487
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 11,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Oh get out of here. Iíve seen several of the gays stick up for you. Donít sell yourself or your beard short.
This made me lol for sure.

Also...I don't have a beard.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:40 AM   #1488
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member
 
Baron Von Crowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Venus
Posts: 23,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
This made me lol for sure.

Also...I don't have a beard.
sure you dont.
__________________
"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
Baron Von Crowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:19 AM   #1489
Big A
Lifer
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 43,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
god damn, captain saveagym laying it down!
That's exactly it, I ignore him for the most part, but I actually take fitness and exercise pretty seriously, and hate seeing his bs in here.

I do appreciate the distraction during cardio this am though. I'll add that anyone I know that has a home gym, and has any kind of admirable physique, also works out at a gym regularly, or that home gym is more a private club with serious weights in it.

I'm not physically threatening you Tweedle Dumb, I'm calling you on your usual bullshit. I'll put another $100 bet on the fact that you will never substantiate anything you post, including this physical prowess you allude to have.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 04:31 PM   #1490
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Incidentally I'm typing this from the 24Hour fitness at 635 and GB, where can be found at 6:30am most weekday mornings, and every Saturday I can be found at the 24Hour in Frisco. Far from a keyboard warrior, I am absolutely the same person "irl," and have a low tolerance for bullshit.

Nobody will ever meet you Cybil, because you are nothing more than a compulsively lying troll, as has been proven again and again, year in year out. Nobody buys it, so I'll say again, shut the fuck up already.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
That's exactly it, I ignore him for the most part, but I actually take fitness and exercise pretty seriously, and hate seeing his bs in here.

I do appreciate the distraction during cardio this am though. I'll add that anyone I know that has a home gym, and has any kind of admirable physique, also works out at a gym regularly, or that home gym is more a private club with serious weights in it.

I'm not physically threatening you Tweedle Dumb, I'm calling you on your usual bullshit. I'll put another $100 bet on the fact that you will never substantiate anything you post, including this physical prowess you allude to have.
You win, pay yourself - being paid $1k wouldn't get me to come up there to your city hell and lift weights while you looked on in order to determine who must be stronger. As usual I couldn't possibly care less, and although raw physical strength is nice to have, its not actually why I lift.

I do it to look good and feel good, and really no other reason. I guess you can throw general health in there since that's pretty important to me too. So all this talk about "he's can liff mor than you!! /drool" just looks like more mental retardation to me. I'm not saying you can, I don't know. But unlike you derps, I'm just not stupid enough to make such claims about someone I don't know, have never seen, and won't be meeting. I just can't bring myself to do it. Then again, I wouldn't be able to buy a used car sight unseen either. Oh well.

Also I'm not sure why you'd think it necessary to put "I'm not physically threatening you" in there anywhere. At no point did you type anything remotely physically threatening. I mention this because I think it's the key difference here: You read waaaay to much into my posts, imagining things that aren't there in the text. Thinking that I must do the same. Example: Please cite specifically, where I alluded to any sort of "physical prowess"? This should be good...

Once again, I'll point this out for you: I'm not saying that I actually have any. You'd assume there must be some form of it if I actually lift weights as frequently as I claim, but again you just won't find anywhere with me talking about how big my muscles are, how strong I am and how great it is, and how others are small and weak by comparison. So this "BS" you claim that I spout, is usually just you making claims out of thin air. You do that, year in and year out, I always correct you, and you never learn. I finally even posted a pic of your odd obsession, this famed dumbell rack, and you still never shut up about it. Still mentioning it for some reason, seeming to think that it must be vapor that... what? A random internet nerd just wanted to pretend that he built? So he could pretend that he lifts weights? Have you ever like... you know... used logical deduction?
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 05:20 PM   #1491
Big A
Lifer
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 43,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
You win, pay yourself - being paid $1k wouldn't get me to come up there to your city hell and lift weights while you looked on in order to determine who must be stronger. As usual I couldn't possibly care less, and although raw physical strength is nice to have, its not actually why I lift.

I do it to look good and feel good, and really no other reason. I guess you can throw general health in there since that's pretty important to me too. So all this talk about "he's can liff mor than you!! /drool" just looks like more mental retardation to me. I'm not saying you can, I don't know. But unlike you derps, I'm just not stupid enough to make such claims about someone I don't know, have never seen, and won't be meeting. I just can't bring myself to do it. Then again, I wouldn't be able to buy a used car sight unseen either. Oh well.

There's been no talk about lifting more than you, I am calling you out for being a compulsive liar, and telling you to STFU about things you know nothing about. The wooden rack is just one of many examples of your trolldom, that happened in this specific sub-forum. You don't make claims about someone you don't know, huh?


Quote:
rofl! Given your strange obsession with that, I'll go ahead and assume you tried the whole home gym thing and failed. Since you talk about it as though somehow butthurt every time I mention it as an option. Its ok if you don't have what it takes, its not for everyone. My "gym" allows for me to lift every day. We both know you don't. Lastly there's no way you know me, you've never met me, and you never will. You're just another keyboard cowboy who wouldn't dare say any of this in real life. You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
Also I'm not sure why you'd think it necessary to put "I'm not physically threatening you" in there anywhere. At no point did you type anything remotely physically threatening. I mention this because I think it's the key difference here: You read waaaay to much into my posts, imagining things that aren't there in the text. Thinking that I must do the same. Example: Please cite specifically, where I alluded to any sort of "physical prowess"? This should be good...

Once again, I'll point this out for you: I'm not saying that I actually have any. You'd assume there must be some form of it if I actually lift weights as frequently as I claim, but again you just won't find anywhere with me talking about how big my muscles are, how strong I am and how great it is, and how others are small and weak by comparison. So this "BS" you claim that I spout, is usually just you making claims out of thin air. You do that, year in and year out, I always correct you, and you never learn. I finally even posted a pic of your odd obsession, this famed dumbell rack, and you still never shut up about it. Still mentioning it for some reason, seeming to think that it must be vapor that... what? A random internet nerd just wanted to pretend that he built? So he could pretend that he lifts weights? Have you ever like... you know... used logical deduction?
Even people that train to look to good or for general health have some semblance of physical prowess, and know their way around the gym. If you're claiming to work out regularly (which I don't believe for a second that you do), you would be in good shape. I made the comment about not threatening you to be clear that I'm solely calling you out on your bs, and that I'm inviting you to prove ANYTHING you post in here to have any merit, without concern.

Please do post a single, just one, example of where you have corrected me. It won't happen because I respond with facts that I've researched, or techniques and anecdotes from years of personal experience. This is just another example of you puking your insanity all over the board.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:12 PM   #1492
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
There's been no talk about lifting more than you, I am calling you out for being a compulsive liar, and telling you to STFU about things you know nothing about. The wooden rack is just one of many examples of your trolldom, that happened in this specific sub-forum. You don't make claims about someone you don't know, huh?







Even people that train to look to good or for general health have some semblance of physical prowess, and know their way around the gym. If you're claiming to work out regularly (which I don't believe for a second that you do), you would be in good shape. I made the comment about not threatening you to be clear that I'm solely calling you out on your bs, and that I'm inviting you to prove ANYTHING you post in here to have any merit, without concern.

Please do post a single, just one, example of where you have corrected me. It won't happen because I respond with facts that I've researched, or techniques and anecdotes from years of personal experience. This is just another example of you puking your insanity all over the board.
Please do post a single, just one, example of me talking about my "physical prowess". There, I've corrected you, using some of your own words. That good enough? If you can't understand how that is correcting you, that's on you. A 12 year old that has never picked up a weight has some measure of "physical prowess". So again please cite specifically, where I talked mine up. Because we all know that's what you meant, and now you've been called on your BS. Just as it seems you haven't understood most of the rest of the.. Fuck it we're done anyway, I can see this is going nowhere and it's like arguing with ruffdaddy. Totally pointless.

I couldn't possibly care any less what you believe about my workout habits. Nothing you believe or disbelieve will ever affect me in the slightest, nor will it prevent me from enjoying my workouts as I always have. The reason you're an idiot, is because if you were to say "I work out at the gym". I'd say "Sure that's great." And have no reason not to believe you. Even given the myriad of dumb shit you've said over the years (yes I know I have too) I'd still have no reason to think you don't. I hate to break it to you bro, but lifting isn't difficult and it doesn't make you part of some kind of special club. You take it as seriously as you want, it won't make you special.

It's pretty clear you're another good one for the ignore list. I come in here and say "Hey, also you can lift at home its really not that bad!" You then go full retard. Yeah ignore list is a great place for ya. Many of these goofballs still enjoy these exchanges, I find that I don't anymore. Have fun.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:01 AM   #1493
lincolnboy
By da people fo da people
 
lincolnboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Making Caking, Wyoming
Posts: 3,722
Default

This room is looking like those guys lifting weights and watching themselves in the mirror.
Group workout or what??
lincolnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boats > racks, gasser dyel?, got roids?, i refuse to beleaf, nay lift balls & swallows, nay sez pound dis ass, naynay 4 sucking on cock, naynay dicksucking faggot, naynay take all 12inches

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.