New Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bronco?

Does anybody know when Ford will be releasing the dealer info on it?

I know their a way off since there's been no on body spy shots , and no real info other than very tiny leaks like there a hybrid option and test mules

Well since they said 2017 then 2018 then 2019 then 2020 then.... i’m gonna say 2030 or never

Comment

This bronco saga has been pretty annoying. They released pics of it under a cover and there have been some supposed spy shots...but they have somehow kept it super quiet.

I think they will be ready to release as soon as the recession hits and jeep takes a portion of their truck market share. That way they can confidently shut the product line down again quicker than ever.

Comment

The Bronco debut will have to work around the launch of the new F-150, also debuting in the 2021 model year.

Comment

If it ends up a raptor variant I’d be all about it. If it’s the ranger chassis like I believe it’s supposed to be they can keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
            If it ends up a raptor variant I’d be all about it. If it’s the ranger chassis like I believe it’s supposed to be they can keep it.
            That would just be a beefed up expedition, which isnt really what the Bronco was or is intended to be (because we know how well the H2s worked out).

The new rangers are pretty big too.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
              I can almost grantee that there will be one, which is also one of the reasons I'm interested. I know that its being built in the same factory as the ranger, and there is a non us raptor ranger: https://www.motor1.com/news/366656/r...ger-raptor-ad/

Comment

The Baby Bronco, based on the Escape, is now expected to be shown off at the LA Auto Show in November. At least that's the last I read.

The larger Bronco, based on the Ranger, is rumored to be coming to the Detroit Autoshow in summer 2020.

But as many have pointed out, the Bronco is an on again off again thing. It does appear that Ford is very serious this time around. There are actual photos of the Baby Bronco already. The big Bronco has only been seen as a development mule. Ford is keeping the body under tight wraps.

All we know for sure about the big Bronco is that Ford has said it will have a removable roof and doors and will be based on the Ranger platform.

Comment

If they fuck this thing up like the did when they came out with that "new" super overpriced Thunderbird in 2003 this thing will be a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    If they fuck this thing up like the did when they came out with that "new" super overpriced Thunderbird in 2003 this thing will be a flop.
                    The Ford "Defender" Explorer is now more than the Chevrolet Tahoe. It is f ing ridiculous.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post

I think the Baby Bronco will be priced similarly to the Jeep Renegade (starts at ~$22K). The Bigger Bronco will be priced against the Wrangler JL (starts at ~#28K for the two door).

If Ford stays inline with the competition, I think they'll do fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        I think the Baby Bronco will be priced similarly to the Jeep Renegade (starts at ~$22K). The Bigger Bronco will be priced against the Wrangler JL (starts at ~#28K for the two door).

If Ford stays inline with the competition, I think they'll do fine.
                        A 4 door ranger starts at about $27K. I would be pretty surprised to see a wrangler come in under $30K.

But then again I would bet most jeeps sold are closer to the 40-50K mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          A 4 door ranger starts at about $27K. I would be pretty surprised to see a wrangler come in under $30K.

But then again I would bet most jeeps sold are closer to the 40-50K mark.

Perhaps so. I bought my Wrangler Sport S for $38K. Of course I've spent about $8K in mods. I'm planning to eventually get a Gladiator with the diesel so that's not exactly gonna be cheap.

Unless I get a Raptor..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            Perhaps so. I bought my Wrangler Sport S for $38K. Of course I've spent about $8K in mods. I'm planning to eventually get a Gladiator with the diesel so that's not exactly gonna be cheap.

Unless I get a Raptor..
                            I meant to say I dont see a bronco coming in under $30K. I think when the recession hits incentives will be great and hopefully the kinks will be worked out by then.

Or the bronco will be an overpriced piece of crap and the whole desirability falls flat. That's why I wouldn't even touch an expedition...they wanted like 60K for a half decent 4wd version.

Cars are too expensive now...I dont care what I can afford...I just cant justify paying so damn much for options that mean so little.

Comment

Hope that the new Bronco will have an old school design with hi-tech features.

Comment

Working...
                              X