DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Old 09-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #41
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Internet engineers are always far more interesting!
I know that's sarcasm...but the best part of internet engineering is that You get to be a complete asshole.

At work, no matter how dumb a comment is...I have to play nice and political.
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:59 PM   #42
mardyn
Lifer

I agree with all of the above and understand the concept of the cascade collapse of the buildings... I'm not saying there's some grand conspiracy

I'm just saying there's more to the story... I don't know what it is, but there's more we're not allowed to know.

Now I'm off to the edge of the earth... I'll check back in tomorrow.

mardyn
mardyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:38 PM   #43
davbrucas
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
You dont get to play victim when you come into a 9/11 memorial thread and spread your anti govt propaganda.

How do modern buildings collapse?

Iím not playing victim. Can you not debate without being a prick? I donít think Iíve ever been a prick to you on here. So thereís no need.
As far as anti-govt propaganda...it isnít propaganda. Itís my opinion. You can be naive all you want, but stop with the personal attacks.
davbrucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:50 PM   #44
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
I’m not playing victim. Can you not debate without being a prick? I don’t think I’ve ever been a prick to you on here. So there’s no need.
As far as anti-govt propaganda...it isn’t propaganda. It’s my opinion. You can be naive all you want, but stop with the personal attacks.
Damn dude sorry for offending you. I dont see it as a light hearted opinion to come into a memorial thread spreading your conspiracies...so excuse me for trying to educate in a manner that is too assholeish.

Edit: and crying about personal attacks then calling me naive is a very victim mentality thing to do. Like you're the only enlightened person in this room.

Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 09-12-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:54 PM   #45
jewozzy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Iím not playing victim. Can you not debate without being a prick? I donít think Iíve ever been a prick to you on here. So thereís no need.
As far as anti-govt propaganda...it isnít propaganda. Itís my opinion. You can be naive all you want, but stop with the personal attacks.
It's not really a debate if you don't, well... debate.
jewozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:13 PM   #46
Trip McNeely
DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn View Post

I'm just saying there's more to the story... I don't know what it is, but there's more we're not allowed to know.

mardyn
Now this I agree with. I still want this Saudi connection to unravel more. There's some more to that onion. Unfortunately political connections and money are the drivers behind this and it's sick.
Trip McNeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:36 PM   #47
Strychnine
UNFUCKWITHABLE
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip mcneely
Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn View Post
i'm just saying there's more to the story... I don't know what it is, but there's more we're not allowed to know.
now this i agree with. I still want this saudi conection to unravel more. There's some more to that onion. Unfortunately political connections and money are the drivers behind this and it's sick.
100%
Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:55 AM   #48
BP
infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Now this I agree with. I still want this Saudi connection to unravel more. There's some more to that onion. Unfortunately political connections and money are the drivers behind this and it's sick.
Abdullah Yusuf Azzam was a lecturer for years at King Abdulaziz University. He influenced many members of the house of Saud including Bin Laden himself. The royal family there is massive and they don't all agree on the same things. These relationships led to the formation of Al Qaeda which was funded with family money.

Look at all of the political failures in 1979. The Iranian revolution, Russian occupation of Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia's seizure of the grand mosque in Mecca. It was a perfect environment for Islamic extremism to flourish. Combine that with the downfall of the Soviet Union and there wasn't anyone standing in their way, not officially at least. The Saudi's still had control though because they controlled their cash flow.

This all changed when Sadam Hussein invaded Kuwait though. Al Qaeda wanted to fight him but the King decided to let the UN deal with it. This caused a rift within the family and government, Bin Laden and his fighters felt slighted and decided to go global with their terrorism. Some of the family still supported him though.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #49
Juiced4v
El Coyote

Had a buddy who was there and witnessed it all and said he is tired of being reminded of the worse day of his life. I guess it really messed with him. Very sad day in America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1
Juiced4v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:50 AM   #50
SS Junk
Lifer

Aside from the conspiracy bullshit, what I can't imagine is being in either building when it started to go. Especially those perhaps close to the bottom floor or elevator shaft or stairwell. Hearing the rumble and feeling the building shake from a distance and becoming more intense as it gets closer and not knowing exactly WTF is going on.
This 911 call.... fuck.

Went to the Flt. 93 memorial and highly recommend it for anyone in the general area. Along with the displays there are headsets where you can listen to VM's left when the plane was hijacked.
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #51
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex ģ
VIP Member

I spent 8 hours at the 911 memorial in NYC, it was very emotional for me. So sad to see all those innocent lives lost. My wife is from L.I. and her family was touched by this tragedy and it seemed that everywhere we went on the island we saw or heard of how widespread the people from this area were all touched by this...
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ruff cnc flat earth, science bitch