Boy's vs. Buc's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    What did you say? I can't hear you, I'm up here swinging on Romo's nut sack...
    Well you love Romo, not me. I’m not going to dream of the Romo glory years, but you’ve probably got a shot as Romo’s hall of fame fan club leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      I know all about books book games bookies and am very good at playing the game. I’m far from broke I can guarantee you that.
      Awesome. You’re in the majority who thinks a $1000 tax refund from the IRS is baller status.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Brace yourself. 5 years @ $27 mill per is right around the corner.
        That actually wouldn't be that bad of a contract though.... I dont want him for 5 years but money wise it makes sense and he is at least in the top half almost top third of qb's in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Awesome. You’re in the majority who thinks a $1000 tax refund from the IRS is baller status.
          Yep whatever you think. Carry on

Comment

Wait what?
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Well you love Romo, not me. I’m not going to dream of the Romo glory years, but you’ve probably got a shot as Romo’s hall of fame fan club leader.
              I didn't say I love him, I said I'm swinging from his nut sac, get it right, dick bump!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I didn't say I love him, I said I'm swinging from his nut sac, get it right, dick bump!
                Now you’re just arguing semantics. Who’s got time for that?

Comment

Now you’re just arguing semantics. Who’s got time for that?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Take your Romo Bromance and shove it! Guy was alright decent person all that but give it a rest. Gotta get those rings to be considered one of the best

Comment

LOL.... bcoops and ricky have Bill Swerski syndrome, sans romo’s winning career.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        LOL.... bcoops and ricky have Bill Swerski syndrome, sans romo’s winning career.
                        Could Romo have gotten a ring? Who knows.. but he’s the reason they won a lot of those games between 2006-2012. Dallas’s defense of that era allowed a lot of points forcing him to have to make the “big play” over and over and over.. of course he gonna come up short occasionally.. I think he was just on the wrong team to win a ring (we’ve seen that for 20 years now). If he had replaced Colin karpernick in 2012 on the 49ers or a similar team like that, I think he would’ve had a way better shot.. there was so many times Romo hit his receivers in the hands and they came up short too.. without him I think dallas would’ve lost a lot more

I’m a Romo fan boy fo life!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yep. Romo was responsible for all the W’s and it was the fault the O/D lines for the L’s.
                          Want some mustard with that braaaaaaatwurst?

Comment

Romo was good, but his decision making kept him from being great. Looking back, I think poor coaching had a lot to do with it. After the Tuna left, he was pretty much on his own. I do think Dak’s rookie year benefited a lot from Romo on the sidelines. Romo would be a huge upgrade at QB coach. Dak’s decision making was really good year one with Romo in his ear. Romo may easily be a great QB coach, but we won’t ever know.

Comment

The refs are not even trying to disguise this bullshit any more. That last drive had a blatant offensive hold, a blatant hands to the face, two bullshit personal fouls, and a blatant offensive pass interference. You can stop an offense, but you can't stop the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                The refs are not even trying to disguise this bullshit any more. That last drive had a blatant offensive hold, a blatant hands to the face, two bullshit personal fouls, and a blatant offensive pass interference. You can stop an offense, but you can't stop the refs.
                                This is the other reason the NFL is losing fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X