SWFA Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWFA Ammo

Everything is on a crazy blowout right now.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

I saw that, goin after work. Fuck paying for freight when I live 1 mile away.

Comment

Better hurry. Stuff is selling out quick.

Comment

Thanks for post, picked up some 5.56
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Shhhit. I want to buy some but I just dropped almost a grand on patio furniture yesterday. Plus I already have a ton of ammo and haven't gone shooting in a year. If the wife saw a case of ammo on the porch, she might use it on me.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Shhhit. I want to buy some but I just dropped almost a grand on patio furniture yesterday. Plus I already have a ton of ammo and haven't gone shooting in a year. If the wife saw a case of ammo on the porch, she might use it on me.
            Is your front porch next to the kitchen? I don't see how she'd be able to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Thanks for post, picked up some 5.56
              Fucker, they had dick for 5.56 by 4pm.

Side note, I picked up 20 boxes of sig 300blk 220gr subs for $12 a box. For factory subs that's a hell of a deal unless your buying some backwoods ammo places reloads.

Comment

I picked up what i could of subsonic 300blk and 9mm . Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                  Is your front porch next to the kitchen? I don't see how she'd be able to see it?
                  She usually takes the trash out through the front door rather than raising the garage door.
                  Last edited by BradM; 07-23-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    She usually takes the trash put through the front door rather than raising the garage door.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                      I picked up what i could of subsonic 300blk and 9mm . Thanks!
                      What did you get, sig?

Comment

4 boxes of HSM Match 300, 7 Boxes of Hornady Black 300, and 5 boxes of Speer Lawman 9mm. All the quantity they had of each.

Comment

Well here's why it went so fast. Dick head...

Comment

They still have not mailed my order. Not exactly thrilled when SGAmmo would have had it to my door next day.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                              They still have not mailed my order. Not exactly thrilled when SGAmmo would have had it to my door next day.
                              Its hard to complain when it was as cheap as it was but I feel ya. In this day and age of instant gratification its hard to wait.

I just ordered 1500 rounds of 22lr and the last 2 box they had of the 300blk subs I like.

Comment

Working...
                              X