Boy's vs Bye week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Kinda wish jimmy would show up on the sideline grab Garrett’s clipboard tell him to go sit down and get to work. Guy was a great coach!!
    The downside for Jimmy is/was an apparent unwillingness to play yessir-boy to Jerry Jones, seems like that tradition got started with Barry Switzer.

Comment

No care but if anybody can make a team lose it’s me!! All I gotta do is bet on them and guaranteed to lose game by a bunch. If I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have any luck
      The end of the Packers at Rams game illustrates perfectly why I personally lost virtually all interest in wagering on NFL spreads. Gurley deliberately stopped short of the end zone, which he could have easily waltzed into, destroying the hopes of any unfortunate bettors who took the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Garrett showing up to a World Series game and being shown on live tv is definitely a loss
        That was the only game Boston lost
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Unbelievable... the Browns fired their head coach but we still have fuck-head.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Yeah, I don't understand it, they have been rebuilding, they just got a QB, they GM and owner signed off on them stock pilling picks and they are just starting to win, that shit takes time.
            I bet Bobbafet Bounty Hunter Greg Williams was behind it.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              The end of the Packers at Rams game illustrates perfectly why I personally lost virtually all interest in wagering on NFL spreads. Gurley deliberately stopped short of the end zone, which he could have easily waltzed into, destroying the hopes of any unfortunate bettors who took the favorite.
              Oh it’s rigged. I’ve been on both sides of the bs players do. Most don’t realize how important 1 point is but it can cost a lot of money. I’ve seen guys just throw the ball fumble drop easy passes etc. it’s all in fun but sometimes you wanna just rip the tv off the wall

Comment

Oh it’s rigged. I’ve been on both sides of the bs players do. Most don’t realize how important 1 point is but it can cost a lot of money. I’ve seen guys just throw the ball fumble drop easy passes etc. it’s all in fun but sometimes you wanna just rip the tv off the wall
                gurley made a smart football play.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  gurley made a smart football play.
                  He absolutely did, but smart football plays and point spreads often have little or nothing in common. I liked everything about how that game ended, especially Aaron Rodgers getting denied.

Comment

He absolutely did, but smart football plays and point spreads often have little or nothing in common. I liked everything about how that game ended, especially Aaron Rodgers getting denied.
                    I was crapping my pants with the thought of Rodgers getting the ball with 2 mins left.

Gurley made a smart play, but if he walked in then the game would've been Rams leading by 8 prior to the extra kick. So it could've been iced either way.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Gurley was prob told not to cover for LAR. If you were on GB + points you really appreciated it lol

Comment

Yep I enjoyed every bit of Rogers mad face at the end lol
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                        X