Touche
    Cliffnotes:
    Disable Blocker A
    Disable Blocker B
    Disable Blocker C
    Disable Blocker D
    Disable Tracker 1,3,4,7,9

You forgot to reboot 3x bro
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Seems to be appropriate right about now:
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Cliffnotes:
        Disable Blocker A
        Disable Blocker B
        Disable Blocker C
        Disable Blocker D
        Disable Tracker 1,3,4,7,9

You forgot to reboot 3x bro
        See, I can't use one of those on my Chromebook, so my Win desktop ended up w/ two variants of uBlock. I guess I could get rid of the one that won't sync to the Chromebook, but that would make sense. I doubt I'll ever get rid of Ghostery.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Seems to be appropriate right about now:

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Suuuuummmbish!
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Those guys are not only changing the game, they are writing new rules!

Just damn!

David

Comment

• Comment

• This highly unusual clip shows a race car going down an escape road at the Sebring circuit - possibly due to a brake issue - smashing through a gate and getting lost in a hotel car park

Comment

• Should have asked if he could valet park it.

Comment

• Holy shit! Did his brakes fail or something?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My favorite scene from breaking bad.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Holy shit! Did his brakes fail or something?
                            Yes sir
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Holy shit! Did his brakes fail or something?
                              Yep. Evidently a zip tie failed that was holding brake line away from tire

Comment

• I'm guessing that was an automatic. In all these years of having dual brake systems and all the advanced technology to go with them, I have never understood how there can be so many total failures.

Comment

Working...
                                X