Need a local Jeweler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a local Jeweler

Looking for a local Jeweler to buy a pair if diamond earrings from. Someone who is trustworthy, and reputable. I need to replace a lost pair I gave the wife as a wedding gift. It's our 10yr anniversary in 2 months. And I'd like these to be an upgrade from the originals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Fern’s girlfriend is a jeweler, but I don’t know where. Maybe try shooting him a message on Facebook, I don’t think he gets on here anymore.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Buy her a new oven or vacuum instead...

Comment

You buy ANOTHER race car?
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Davis Jewelers in Lancaster. Always been a solid guy, and the only place my mom will take her stuff. Not sure he will have a huge selection though. I think he makes whatever you want if you have time for that.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Costco? If they are simple diamond studs they'll have them at a good price. Or Amazon

Comment

I do a lot of business with Dallas Gold and Silver (Preston & 635) they always seem to have very good prices on their jewelry. And an on site jeweler that can size rings or whatever you need done.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Shit! I'm still "paying" for V2.0. But really she deserves this. She puts up with too much and 10 years is a long time to tolerate my shenanigans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Have you ever noticed that jewelry store next to Mary‘s flower shop? I think it’s something like New York gold and silver. The owner is a really cool guy and he upgraded Mary’s wedding ring on the down low one Christmas for me. I had him purchase some larger diamonds and combined them with the existing ones and turned her ring into a freaking chandelier. LOL really great work too. She is constantly getting compliments on that ring
                    I can get you his contact info if you want

David

Comment

Go to Duff's Jewelers in either Flower Mound or Keller. A guy from the board here recommended them to me and I've bought several diamonds, my wedding set, and a couple of watches from there..

Good service and I got a great price... if you decide to go I will put the word in, or even better, maybe the member here will let you drop his name... he's a regular poster here...

Comment

Working...
                      X