Any cubscout/scout people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I actually thought that you are a homosexual and I just like giving you a hard time over it. I'm somewhat startled to find out that I was mistaken.
    he's never outright denied it.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      You really think anyone thats not a teenager would use the SN ruffdaddy?
      You should bribe Don with a box of cigars and a new step stool and ask him to change your name.
      Last edited by BradM; 09-28-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        You should bribe Don with a box of cigars and a new step stoll and ask him to change your name.
        Originally posted by Fluffdaddie View Post
        Dont you ever accuse me of going soft.
        I mean...

Comment

I want to thank everyone for providing 30 minutes of entertainment for my wife from reading this thread.

Comment

I wish AnthonyS would pull a Paul347 and stop posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I wish AnthonyS would pull a Paul347 and stop posting here.
              Make a poll and put it to a vote. Make a neutral vote, so I can cote and see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Make a poll and put it to a vote. Make a neutral vote, so I can cote and see the results.
                The problem with people like you is even if the numbers supported my statement you would stick around.
                I’m not going to waste my time creating a poll just to prove a strong majority of the active members think you are a bag of dicks.

Cool sticky thread btw. I must’ve missed the origination of that disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  The problem with people like you is even if the numbers supported my statement you would stick around.
                  I’m not going to waste my time creating a poll just to prove a strong majority of the active members think you are a bag of dicks.

Cool sticky thread btw. I must’ve missed the origination of that disaster.
                  You don’t know me at all. Yah, I’m sure as dimwitted as you are, that isn’t the only thing you’ve missed. You’re not exactly quick on the uptake. You’re the male version of #metoo on your best days. Some moron says something amd you chime in with me too and then strain yourself patting yourself on the back. The last time you had your own original thought; never happened.

I keep my word 100% which is something I can’t say for most around here. I refuse to communicate with one for about a year now, and a real bag of dicks just made that list two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    You don’t know me at all. Yah, I’m sure as dimwitted as you are, that isn’t the only thing you’ve missed. You’re not exactly quick on the uptake. You’re the male version of #metoo on your best days. Some moron says something amd you chime in with me too and then strain yourself patting yourself on the back. The last time you had your own original thought; never happened.

I keep my word 100% which is something I can’t say for most around here. I refuse to communicate with one for about a year now, and a real bag of dicks just made that list two days ago.
                    Oh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Oh
                      Bitch, you don't amount to a slice of salami on Anthony's crudite.

Comment

• All this drama over a khaki shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          All this drama over a khaki shirt.
                          With all those cut downs, you need to write some songs. You're the new slim shady. Time to bleach your ceasar cut and work on your flow. You already have enough money to start your own label, hell sell your cow skin rug if you have to.

Comment

Still thinking about me I see nobody asked you to join in but I guess were just irresistible.

Comment

Well at least they don't like gays. That should stir up more drama from the soy bois.
                              WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X