Go Pro mount..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pro mount..

Want a mount for my mountain bike and BMX handlebars. There's so FREAKIN many options ???
    Saw this one, looks pretty decent..

What are ya'll using for mounting on handlebars ?

if you are riding offroad, as in rougher surfaces, put it on your helmet or body.

if you are riding trails bmx style that are smooth it may work out on the bars.

either way it is a rougher ride than you think and the video magnifies it.

Comment

Go to Walmart and pick up the kit for the go pros in the electronics section. It has every mount you need and I think it was less than $20

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
        if you are riding offroad, as in rougher surfaces, put it on your helmet or body.

if you are riding trails bmx style that are smooth it may work out on the bars.

either way it is a rougher ride than you think and the video magnifies it.
        I wonder how well the new one actually smooths that out. They're hitting hard with the advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          They're hitting hard with the advertising.
          because the company is in trouble, the attempt to get into the drone market was a bust and the action cam market is very flat

They do need to get into the dash cam and youtube/streamer market

Comment

i almost bought a garmin virb xe due to the gps/mapping feature for the car on track days, and thought i might try it out for motocross. instead, i bought a 5black for the reason that gopros are just simple and always work awesome. never had an issue with any previous models.

went to their website after reading your post, the new one looks good. need to see the gps functions and maybe i will get a new one. they really do cram a lot of value in that little camera.

maybe buy this 7 and put it on your handle bar? see how that goes.

Comment

Working...
            X