• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 hogs shot from my back porch last night

2 pigs shot from my back porch last night with my little daughter filming:

Last edited by Chili; 10-14-2018, 05:39 PM. Reason: Embedded Link

awesome!!!

but I didn't click the link tho. can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow...

Comment

Your daughter sounds really young, but intelligent.

Comment

She is 7 there were a few things I thought about editing out but said screw it. I've had a few people say I made the right decision by leaving it all in there.

Comment

Lolz!
          Put the pig skull on your car. If not for you, for your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            Lolz!
            Put the pig skull on your car. If not for you, for your daughter.
            Lol never know what she is gonna say. I think she is going to be my full time camera woman!

Comment

So I can't comment on your video as I refuse to watch it if you're not going to properly link it to this forum #I'vebeendrinkinganddonotcare.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Got any room for a hunt? I'd like to give the new thermal a run.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  So I can't comment on your video as I refuse to watch it if you're not going to properly link it to this forum #I'vebeendrinkinganddonotcare.
                  Show us your butt hole!

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    Got any room for a hunt? I'd like to give the new thermal a run.
                    Smacked a doe this evening and haven't seen any hogs up here at the house tonight. But can hear them running around in the field. I just don't have any thermals . What kind of thermal are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      Smacked a doe this evening and haven't seen any hogs up here at the house tonight. But can hear them running around in the field. I just don't have any thermals . What kind of thermal are you running?
                      He just bought some new long johns.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        She is 7 there were a few things I thought about editing out but said screw it. I've had a few people say I made the right decision by leaving it all in there.
                        Anyone with daughters knows that they are naturally scary. Mine at 4, first fish she caught all she wanted to do was cut its eyes out. My buddy and I both stopped everything and took a step back (on a boat) at that.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Anyone with daughters knows that they are naturally scary. Mine at 4, first fish she caught all she wanted to do was cut its eyes out. My buddy and I both stopped everything and took a step back (on a boat) at that.
                          Lol yeah they can be scary at times, but it is pretty entertaining lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X