Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what a 25k Explorer repair looks like.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Oh, are we back on the "if the air bags blow, its totaled" bullshit again?
    No, I was just implying that it might have added another 1-2K and put it over the top on the cost. Just cause they pop doesn't make it totaled, they get totaled when the cost of repair is too close to the cost to replace. (edit: Not that you don't already know that... )
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

love the pics, thanks for sharing!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        We test drove and ran it throught some tough terrain, she seemed all good. We made damn sure everything was welded, panel bonded and seam sealed. I had my best technician on it. He's the one that does all my dfwstanger's vehicles when y'all bring them in. I was very happy out how nice it came out with no gremlins so far.
        LOL, cross your fingers and pucker that tater hole when you deliver it! What ins company?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          love the pics, thanks for sharing!
          I thought some of the guys would find it interesting.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          LOL, cross your fingers and pucker that tater hole when you deliver it! What ins company?
          Lol, I don't know what shop you work in, but I have faith in my team and I. We don't send cars out that we think aren't ready.
          Last edited by Shaggin Wagon; 12-21-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

That's impressive. I have figured total loss also.

Comment

That's amazing you had to strip it down that far. How many man hours is that? What did the adjuster originally quote?

Comment

For Sale. Heavily mechanic inspected. Like-Newpaint.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  That's amazing you had to strip it down that far. How many man hours is that? What did the adjuster originally quote?
                  I cant remember off the top of my head, 80 plus body hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

Lol, I don't know what shop you work in, but I have faith in my team and I. We don't send cars out that we think aren't ready.
                    My guys are great, I just hate double rail jobs. So many things can go wrong and so many parts. I work for Caliber Dville. I am the same way, calling someone and telling them you need to make the vehicle right is way better than attempting to deliver a poor product to an unhappy customer.

Comment

It'll be good, Gregs shop is on Point
                      Ded

Comment

if that was mine, the insurance shop co that wanted to fix instead of total, would have been in AWE of my bad luck when it was "stolen" the next day.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          My guys are great, I just hate double rail jobs. So many things can go wrong and so many parts. I work for Caliber Dville. I am the same way, calling someone and telling them you need to make the vehicle right is way better than attempting to deliver a poor product to an unhappy customer.
                          Yeah, its a undertaking, but I knew we could do it. I certainly dont want to do one every month, I 'll tell you that!
                          Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          It'll be good, Gregs shop is on Point
                          Thanks you sir, we arent perfect, but we sure try our best.

Comment

I hear ya, my fullbon hate of double rail jobs went full force after finishing one on a Solstice.

Comment

I'll contribute

Comment

2012 F150

Comment

Working...
                                X