• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not what i expected
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      not what i expected
      Same here. Damn good cliffhanger and very unexpected.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I think the timeline is over about 2-3 years so far
        This is correct.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm tired of Rick promising to kill him, and being in situation after situation where he can kill him but doesn't. The shootout at the Sanctuary? Shoot him instead of talking. Getting thrown through his window? Go back in and shoot him.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I'm tired of Rick promising to kill him, and being in situation after situation where he can kill him but doesn't. The shootout at the Sanctuary? Shoot him instead of talking. Getting thrown through his window? Go back in and shoot him.
            This.

Also...

Nom nom Coral!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              The shootout at the Sanctuary? Shoot him instead of talking.
              That causes Negan to become a martyr and his people to fight for him and get hurt/killed. But if they turned Negan over that means they are capable of functioning without him and people dont get killed.

Its a weak premise, if they had killed Negan, and then surrounded the complex they would have given up after a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                I thought the pushed the limit too far. I would rather have the story keep moving then spending 15 minutes on the special effects. we get it he's dead.

But some of that disappointment comes a how they've reduced the threat of zombies to nothing more than background filler. I mean in s1 the zombies jiggle door knobs, try to climb ladders, could climb fences, could smell/sense the living and wouldn't die from a toothpick hit to the head. now they cant even walk out of a 3 foot tall ravine
                I agree with this fully - just been able to watch the latest episodes and come here to see the disappointment too.

I'd also say that part of it not that in the beginning it was "realistic" but it was more so than it is now. As far as what people could and could not do. However, they can't hit things 20' in front of them now after all those years of shooting. Yet, they need to conserve ammo...it's the little things that have been thrown away that are killing it for me.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Season 9 has been confirmed. I’m sure I’ll watch it but it peaked in season 6 I thought, episode 1 of 7 was good and downhill after.. season 8 has been weaksauce for the most part. I want to like it, but it’s getting really hard to. Gimple now overseeing twd and ftwd so I’m sure both gonna suck now.. Morgan is confirmed in the crossover so that may be cool but his character has gotten weird. I’m pretty pissed about Carls death as I hoped the story would’ve ended with Carl sitting around a fire as an old man telling the story of his dad and everyone he grew up with.
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Gimple now overseeing twd and ftwd
                    From what I understand he's overseeing the entire TWD media group (excluding comics) so that means he's also overseeing video games, online content, and live action as well.

They also brought on a new showrunner. So that means the TWD is going to have some changeup. From what it sounds like everybody was really mad that Carl got written off and the sinking ratings caused the shake up

On the legal side original showrunner Frank Deberaunt is suing for an additional 10 mil because AMC has been doing some shady accounting

Comment

From what I understand he's overseeing the entire TWD media group (excluding comics) so that means he's also overseeing video games, online content, and live action as well.

They also brought on a new showrunner. So that means the TWD is going to have some changeup. From what it sounds like everybody was really mad that Carl got written off and the sinking ratings caused the shake up

On the legal side original showrunner Frank Deberaunt is suing for an additional 10 mil because AMC has been doing some shady accounting
                      Hopefully the new show runner will make the fight scenes a little better instead of Daryl running around with a storm trooper blaster (I know it’s a keltec but looks like it’s out of robocop)..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Crap - maybe I have not seen as many episodes as I needed to - did not know Carl has been smoked.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I think there is a pretty good chance that Carl doesn't die. The show itself though, is fucking dying. So in my opinion they need some sort of schtick to fire it up again and this is a great chance to do that.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I think there is a pretty good chance that Carl doesn't die. The show itself though, is fucking dying. So in my opinion they need some sort of schtick to fire it up again and this is a great chance to do that.
                            They gave Chandler Riggs his walking papers 2 weeks before he turned 18*, he's already cut his hair and they've already filmed his final scenes.

While the bite scene wasn't on screen (that I know of) I think they revealed it in the mid season finale so I don't think they've got a way to walk it back.

* = they intintionally fired him before he was 18 so that they would not have to pay him as an adult. He would have been a big hit to their pocket books as the SAG agreements would have put him as a starring role.

On a side note Chandler is talking about going to college. I imagine he will have a lot of fun

Comment

They gave Chandler Riggs his walking papers 2 weeks before he turned 18*, he's already cut his hair and they've already filmed his final scenes.

While the bite scene wasn't on screen (that I know of) I think they revealed it in the mid season finale so I don't think they've got a way to walk it back.

* = they intintionally fired him before he was 18 so that they would not have to pay him as an adult. He would have been a big hit to their pocket books as the SAG agreements would have put him as a starring role.

On a side note Chandler is talking about going to college. I imagine he will have a lot of fun

https://twitter.com/chandlerriggs
                              ^^^interesting take on this. I thought (or maybe read somewhere) that he was leaving because he was going to school.

Not a single post about last nights episode?

It was ok. I just happened to be home and not doing anything so I watched it. Can't think of anything spectacular about it though.

Comment

• Yeah, it was pretty "meh". I'm surprised they didn't drag out what happened for 6 episodes.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X