tamales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    That's part of what I like as well. That, and the masa is the most moist and flavorful I've experienced. I've had all but the verracruz fillings. All the ones with cheese use queso fresco, not cheddar, just FYI.

These people tested steamers in my test kitchen a couple years ago. They left about 25 dozen behind. I mowed through them like a homeless man, and I've ordered from them exclusively ever since.
    Do they ship them frozen? I love queso fresco, the hole in the wall burrito place by my shop uses it in their burritos.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      Do they ship them frozen?
      Yep.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My MIL is making some just tell me how many you need. These are really good too, real mexican tamales. cockrell hill area

214 869 1135

Comment

Saucedos in Odessa!! My brother just left this morning and I failed to request tamales.

Comment

Apparently, I am making at least a small batch this year according to my keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Apparently, I am making at least a small batch this year according to my keeper.
              Ha! He's even got you in the kitchen!
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Will try. Which are your faves?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                  Will try. Which are your faves?
                  Spicy Chicken and Cheese, Spicy Pork, bean, chz & jalapeno, and while odd, the cream cheese ones are great.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This is THE best place for tamales I have ever found. Absolutely worth a drive if you're on the other side of the metroplex. Their hours are a little weird though, they close at 2pm on the weekend.

Visit our retail location in Fort Worth Texas at 2405 E. Belknap St. 76111

Store Phone: (817) 222-9990

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The first wave just came out of the steamer, my rolling isn't Mexican momma worthy, but they taste good.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Visit our retail location in Fort Worth Texas at 2405 E. Belknap St. 76111
                        Damn, I don't know how many times I've passed that place and never stopped. I'll be hitting that place up next time in the F T W ...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I laugh at your "Metroplex" tamales from El Paso! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                            Saucedos in Odessa!! My brother just left this morning and I failed to request tamales.
                            LOL, That is actually where I normally get my tamales from, they are by far the best I've found in Midland or Odessa. I'm going to order some from Delias next week to see if they are better.

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                              I could have gotten them halfway to DFW - passed through Odessa a few times today! Of course if they're good enough to transport a few hundred miles they might not make the whole trip!

Comment

Delia's is the shit. We stopped in there while taking care of some business in Weslaco. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X