Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hahahahahahaja

These migrants. (Far from laughing)

Comment

• Comment

• It would take me longer to clean the blood off of the knife I killed them with then it would take to kill them.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    It would take me longer to clean the blood off of the knife I killed them with then it would take to kill them.
                    Totally unrelated, but your comment reminded me of one from Julius Caesar after he crossed the Rubicon, marched into Rome unopposed and found that not only did Pompey and most of the Senate flee the city but they left the Roman Treasury.

When he goes to seize it he finds Tribune Metellus trying to block him from taking it, and Caesar threatens to kill him. Dan Carlin has him saying "I could kill you faster than I could threaten to kill you." Plutarch has him saying in the next sentence "and little boy, you are not unaware that it would be harder for me to say it than to do it.”

There's my random thought and history lesson for the day.
                    Last edited by sc281; 12-17-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Wait, I haven't studied the new tax proposal, but if the interest deduction is capped at $750K, you'd have to have a whopper of a loan to pay that much annual interest...The average price of homes in counties being over $750K has nothing to do with the interest paid on a note -- the amount financed and the rate does.

Comment

• Obama let drug trafficking and funding for Hezbollah continue to protect his Iran Nuclear deal.

Comment

• Obama let drug trafficking and funding for Hezbollah continue to protect his Iran Nuclear deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              Wait, I haven't studied the new tax proposal, but if the interest deduction is capped at $750K, you'd have to have a whopper of a loan to pay that much annual interest...The average price of homes in counties being over $750K has nothing to do with the interest paid on a note -- the amount financed and the rate does.
                              Interest will only be deductible for the first $750k of a loan. Anything.over 750k loan amount, the interest will no longer be deductible.

Comment

• Muslim supremacist enables rape.

Least surprising revelation yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X