Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome find Soap.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You're Fyred

Last edited by sc281; 03-22-2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• "We're gonna need a bigger hoax"

Comment

• I can't screenshot it, but on Drudge it shows a picture of Bron Bron and says he misses the playoffs for the first time since 2005. Trump Effect? :-D

Comment

• B T F O

Comment

• Hurts to miss that one. And that one. And that one...
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          B T F O

Comment

• If it gets her(?) crying, you know it has to be good. She(?) was so upset that it made a testicle drop off.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• So few reports of this terrorist attack on children in Italy. Why is that?

A CRAZED protester who hijacked a school bus and threatened to kill 51 kids on board was a known paedophile. He rammed cars and set the bus threatened to douse the terrified children with petrol on…

Comment

Working...
                                X