Majestics lowrider show/picnic June 9th in Lewisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestics lowrider show/picnic June 9th in Lewisville

I know many might not be into lowriders, but theres a big picnic coming up next week for those that may want to show and check out something different....I think theres a cruise on Forrest for this Saturday night June 8th, but not completely sure yet on that.

dude. thanks a million for posting this up. please post any updates you might get.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The guys at Torres Empire Customs make some pretty radical shit. Really nice guys, too.

Comment

I have always liked and was involved in lowriders back in the 90's and I have come back around into the scene. I'll post up if I find out more about the cruise, the night before the picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I have always liked and was involved in lowriders back in the 90's and I have come back around into the scene. I'll post up if I find out more about the cruise, the night before the picnic.
          badass. i def wanna take Jr to the cruise on sat and to see the hoppers on sunday. appreciate it!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Looks like I'll be heading that way.

Comment

Comment

awesome! thanks for the info. i think the saturday night deal may be better for us. between church and soccer on sunday its hectic at best.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  awesome! thanks for the info. i think the saturday night deal may be better for us. between church and soccer on sunday its hectic at best.

god bless.
                  The cruise I should make, but the picnic, I will be there.

Comment

I think we're going to be away Saturday, but wouldn't mind making the show Sunday.

One of the cars I would like to own one day is a 64 Impala on Daytons, fully custom paint (maybe a nice Virgin Mary mural on the hood), and hydraulics.

The cholo in my trying to come out.

Oh, and got to have a chain steering wheel and dice hanging from the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      I think we're going to be away Saturday, but wouldn't mind making the show Sunday.

One of the cars I would like to own one day is a 64 Impala on Daytons, fully custom paint (maybe a nice Virgin Mary mural on the hood), and hydraulics.

The cholo in my trying to come out.

Oh, and got to have a chain steering wheel and dice hanging from the mirror.
                      Shit, I'm down with that! Cruise tonight, show/ picnic tomorrow!

Comment

I doubt I will make the cruise being in dallas but I will make the picanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                          I doubt I will make the cruise being in dallas but I will make the picanic.
                          i think yogi bear stole your login!!!!!!!!!1

god bless.

Comment

Buddy said he may take his desoto out, flat black '55.. His name is James.

Comment

That would be cool, any classic is welcomed. I may roll the Lincoln tonight, but not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X