Majestics lowrider show/picnic June 9th in Lewisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    That would be cool, any classic is welcomed. I may roll the Lincoln tonight, but not sure.
    I'm waiting on someone to get back to me as to her plans for the night...If she isn't coming over I'll roll the caddy out.

Comment

I'm heading that way, anyone that wants to meet up shoot me a text, 940-597-2340.

Mike

Comment

Lots of cool cars here.

Comment

Jr and I leaving Carrollton in like 10 mins. Ill text when we get there.

God bless
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If it was not for being in Lewisville I would be down....

Comment

The white car on the first flyer used to belong to a buddy of John's he now has a black convertable 60 model.. EVERYTHING is engraved on it
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

i wish i didnt suck at the internet. i would post some pics. i imagine the gtg at the lake to be way bigger than the deal at pappas, but if you are considering going you should. there were some really nice magazine quality rides out there. more were arriving as we were leaving.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

There was some cool shit there but damn....don't lean on my fucking car! Kids...No respect..

Comment

My junk...

Comment

Nice, I was going to go, but had to deal with the neighbor nailing the quarter panel on my mustang. I'll be out Sunday for sure. I'll be in Carrollton meeting up with two guys and cruising out there. Pm me your numbersi f would like to roll out with us. So far 3 64s and my mark 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                        My junk...

My buddy's....

Last edited by Chopped54; 06-08-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Sweet ass rides guys!

Comment

I dig it, especially the interior.

Comment

Glad my 472 runs cold, anything else would have puked waiting to get in! Lots of cool stuff out there and cool people, got a lot of compliments on my car and between last night and today two offers on it.

Comment

Yes, I was proud of the Lincoln not puking. Great picnic!

Comment

Working...
                                X