Arlington Lunch GTG Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington Lunch GTG Thursday

Me and Rob (yellowstang) are going to hit up Simply Burgers on Thursday. It's at 360 and NORTH Green Oaks, just a block or two west of 360. Come on out! Their service can be a bit slow when the lunch rush hits, so I think we should get there somewhat early if possible.

In
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

In!

Comment

In. What time?

Comment

time?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

We should be there at noon.

Comment

Bacon cheeseburger with everything and add jalapenos, tater tots and a drink please!
              Man, I love the burgers at this joint!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Me and Rob (yellowstang) are going to hit up Simply Burgers on Thursday. It's at 360 and NORTH Green Oaks, just a block or two west of 360. Come on out! Their service can be a bit slow when the lunch rush hits, so I think we should get there somewhat early if possible.
                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                We should be there at noon.
                Oh
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Is this the one just down the street from my work? Carrier and 360? If so I'm in.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                    Is this the one just down the street from my work? Carrier and 360? If so I'm in.
                    I'd say yes. It is just about 1 block west of that QT on the south side of Green Oaks.

Comment

You guys should go to Chop House burgers-best burger in the world!!

Btw. In.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        You guys should go to Chop House burgers-best burger in the world!!

Btw. In.
                        Count me in, and a 2nd vote for chop house.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

now if it was Mix it up Burger i would be in.

Comment

I won't be able to make it unfortunately, month end for me and I've got a stack of work ahead of me.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I won't be able to make it unfortunately, month end for me and I've got a stack of work ahead of me.
                              Like I told my boss just this morning, it'll still be there when you get back.

Comment

Working...
                              X