Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    it's got a pretty big motor in it!
    Not stock at all.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Not stock at all.
      Yeah I don't have a clue whats in it except for what the dealer told me. I am assuming it is the original motor with some bolt ons.

Comment

sounds slow

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Stang View Post
          Yeah I don't have a clue whats in it except for what the dealer told me. I am assuming it is the original motor with some bolt ons.
          Yep, its got that dual blade throttle plate
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sweet it has yellow NAWZ fogger thingies… How big a shot you running bro ?
            07 GT500
            05 SRT10
            88 turbocoupe T-bird
            93 Cobra
            86 coupe
            Ducati 848

Comment

It's not stock for sure.
              Yup, battery looks high end. I have those same coil packs on my slow truck, fyi.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                Way over my head on all that. I don't have a clue what it is. Like I said I bought it this way on Saturday.

Comment

So it has aftermarket coils and that's about it? Still has the stock CAI... Any chance you can still un-do the purchase and get yourself un-screwed?
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    So it has aftermarket coils and that's about it? Still has the stock CAI... Any chance you can still un-do the purchase and get yourself un-screwed?
                    I got a good deal on it. I just don't know all the things that have been done to it. But like I said before. Transmission has been rebuilt with upgraded parts including torque converter and a higher stall speed. Long Tube Headers. Camshaft and Bama Custom Tune. Remote start and alarm. It's a nice car for $13k.

Comment

Camshaft
                      Since didn't get my joke earlier.....

Please note that your mustang has more than just one camshaft.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                        this isnt THE mike kelly is it?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          i already said that last one was plastidipped black afterwards.. unless some dealership took the time to peel the pailt off, it's not the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Since didn't get my joke earlier.....

Please note that your mustang has more than just one camshaft.
                            since you're fairly new to only needing one camshaft, please dont make fun of those who still need multiple

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              since you're fairly new to only needing one camshaft, please dont make fun of those who still need multiple
                              not making fun of the motor... rather the owners lack of knowledge about it
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                not making fun of the motor... rather the owners lack of knowledge about it
                                I just call it a cam my own language. That is the way it's worded on the sheet from the dealer. It needs to be tuned again to I think. I drive it daily and every day it seems like it has a lot of power until yesterday. It was like a monster out of know where. I got on and it scratched in 2nd and almost 3rd and it hadn't done that since I test drove it at the dealer so I might need to get a tune done on it. I am assuming it is tuned for low end also. Seems when it gets around 120 or so it lacks power.

Comment

Working...
                                X