No announcement yet.

Shots fired from world's first 3D-printed gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is stupid as fuck. People are allowed to homebuild guns all they want. You could churn out a shit ton of Lutys for the cost of a 3d printer.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      This is stupid as fuck. People are allowed to homebuild guns all they want. You could churn out a shit ton of Lutys for the cost of a 3d printer.
      Don’t have the knowhow to build a homemade weapon, or at least I have never attempted too. I see the 3-D printer as an easier (not cheaper) way of getting it done.

Seems to me as if the DOD is really showing their hand with this move, pretty obvious they are concerned and would not put it past the American population to "have a 3D printer in every home", though we all know that won’t happen.

They are so far detached from reality, that they do not realize that your average American does not have the cash for a 3D printer just "lying around".
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Don’t have the knowhow to build a homemade weapon, or at least I have never attempted too. I see the 3-D printer as an easier (not cheaper) way of getting it done.

Seems to me as if the DOD is really showing their hand with this move, pretty obvious they are concerned and would not put it past the American population to "have a 3D printer in every home", though we all know that won’t happen.

They are so far detached from reality, that they do not realize that your average American does not have the cash for a 3D printer just "lying around".
          Here you go man:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Here you go man:

(Mr.Burns) Excellent (Mr. Burns)

looks like a rubber band gun I used to play with when I was about 10...lol

I might just play around with this, thanks man.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
            X