Kes thinks your kids want to see her naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    Dude remember when her and the rock had to fight?

I think I've seen each and every episode no less than several times. And keep in mind it's seven seasons along. One of my favorite TV shows of all time. Too bad we hadn't had a Star Trek TV show for a long ass time now. Ds9 was good for big ass battles.
    I remember when Kes went all Vulcan mating crazy and thinking I'd like to see her and 7 together. Voyager as a ship was far better than the Enterprise.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Oh nose!!!

I'll take a good documentary over any of the sci-fi horseshit.
      You could always watch one of the documentaries about how Rodenberry used the show to bring modern social and political issues to the screen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        You could always watch one of the documentaries about how Rodenberry used the show to bring modern social and political issues to the screen
        Didn't know you were a star trek fangirl
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Voyager as a ship was far better than the Enterprise.
          Yup.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            I might be the only one who has never seen more than a collective 10 minutes of that show.
            present
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Naynay didn't know about Tuvok.
              Ded

Comment

Damn, the cheese done slid off her cracker.

On a side note: That borg chick with the big cans kept me interested in the show, but I only watched a handful.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                  I only watched a handful.
                  I see what you did there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    Damn, the cheese done slid off her cracker.

On a side note: That borg chick with the big cans kept me interested in the show, but I only watched a handful.
                    Jeri Ryan is still hot as shit.
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      Oh nose!!!

I'll take a good documentary over any of the sci-fi horseshit.
                      I'll take both
                      WH

Comment

interesting fact, they were going to kill harry kim ( remember when he got infected by species 8472 ) so they could pay 7 of 9's salary, but out of no where he was voted top 50 handsome men, so they instead had Kes leave the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Didn't know you were a star trek fangirl
                          Assholeface scores one!

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                            interesting fact, they were going to kill harry kim ( remember when he got infected by species 8472 ) so they could pay 7 of 9's salary, but out of no where he was voted top 50 handsome men, so they instead had Kes leave the show.
                            That's a good thing. Kim was a better character
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                              Good choice there. Kim was a much better character than Kes was. Tuvok wasn't that interesting to have around either with the Dr. already playing rhe role someone who isnt human exploring humanity.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                Good choice there. Kim was a much better character than Kes was. Tuvok wasn't that interesting to have around either with the Dr. already playing rhe role someone who isnt human exploring humanity.
                                Well, that and robert picardo was a much better actor in general. Hell, even his appearances on Home Improvement were good, and obviously Star Gate. I liked the Tuvok character though, cept the one where he was harming the crew as some sort of sleeper cell agent, that was Enterprise level lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X