No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one made me spit my lunch all over the keyboard. LMFAO!
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I'm ok without Foo Fighters ever coming to exist if it means more Nirvana.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        From Mesquite, TX

Saffron Herndon and her dad, Steve, are at Uncle Uber’s right next to Dallas Comedy House in Deep Ellum on a Saturday afternoon. The 10-year-old approaches me and shakes my hand. We immediately begin discussing music, including the band The Cure. I embarrassingly tell her I’m unfamiliar with them. “You’re...

Its only funny cause she's 9 or whatever. Otherwise, meh
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          Its only funny cause she's 9 or whatever. Otherwise, meh
          It's almost like comedians start out as little people or something. . . .
          sigpic

Comment

• Perfect steak knife!
            Ded

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                It's almost like comedians start out as little people or something. . . .
                They were amazing for their time/genre, but they were a flash in the pan. Nirvana would have broken up a few years later anyway. Courtney just sped things up for them.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• The Nirvana catalog can't hold a candle to the Foo Fighters catalog. The Foos have better songwriting, better musicians, and a better attitude toward the music and the fans.

Grohl has proved that hes much more talented than being in Nirvana let him be.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Glad you like them.
                    I think the music sucks.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Glad you like them.
                      I think the music sucks.
                      I've got a confession to make....

So do I, for the most part.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                        The Nirvana catalog can't hold a candle to the Foo Fighters catalog. The Foos have better songwriting, better musicians, and a better attitude toward the music and the fans.

Grohl has proved that hes much more talented than being in Nirvana let him be.
                        He may be talented, but his brand of music has never appealed to me in any way. I can't name a single Foo Fighters song and could only recognize maybe one or two as far as saying "that's a Foo Fighters song, right?"

I've never had any interest... maybe it's the name of the band? IDK
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                          The Nirvana catalog can't hold a candle to the Foo Fighters catalog. The Foos have better songwriting, better musicians, and a better attitude toward the music and the fans.
                          How old were you back in the early 90's?

Comment

• Comment

• A foot right up the asshole of a gator.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X