Pistol for the wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I used to think the same until my wife drew down on a Glenn Heights Police Officer in our backyard while I wasn't home. She absolutely hates guns, yet didn't hesitate to grab mine when she thought the babies were threatened.
    Reviving cause I want to hear how this story ended!!! What did she say to him? What did he do? Sounds like a "Check your shorts" kinda moment!!!

-Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      My ol lady loves shooting my Glock 19.

I do not let her carry or own a gun because I do not think she will use it if needed. That's something you need to think about
      Actually, mine digs the G19 as well. (It maybe interpreted at the range that she shoots it better then I do.)
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Kel Tec 9
        I had nothing but issues from mine and my buddy has one and it is just as bad.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I had nothing but issues from mine and my buddy has one and it is just as bad.
          I was checking one out at the range and my wife fired exactly 2 shots, put it down and said,"Hell No!" Feels like being punched in the palm...I finished the clip and put it away!
          2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
          '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
          '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

I want a PF9, since everyone here hates theirs. I have cash.

Comment

kahr cw9 and a lot of time at the range

Comment

Have you considered the Taurus Judge?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  I want a PF9, since everyone here hates theirs. I have cash.
                  Just came back from shooting my new PF9, no problems at all. Ran 50 rounds of Blazer aluminum case (all the 9mm I had) thru 3 different mags and all was good......might be a bit too much for a gal though but not at all unpleasant to shoot. ThreeFingerPete might even be able to handle it.....

This one was made in January and has all the upgraded parts on it already, many of the earlier models had plastic mag releases causing problems and they have replacement metal ones which come on the newer models and Keltec will send out free to replace the plastic ones....

Comment

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
                    Just came back from shooting my new PF9, no problems at all. Ran 50 rounds of Blazer aluminum case (all the 9mm I had) thru 3 different mags and all was good......might be a bit too much for a gal though but not at all unpleasant to shoot. ThreeFingerPete might even be able to handle it.....

This one was made in January and has all the upgraded parts on it already, many of the earlier models had plastic mag releases causing problems and they have replacement metal ones which come on the newer models and Keltec will send out free to replace the plastic ones....
                    Don't tease me.

Comment

Working...
                    X