bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
    I have the duel Nvidia cards. the 460s. I assume its the same process.
    Download gpu-z, you'll see at the bottom if SLI is enabled or not.

It will just say Nvidia SLI enabled 2 gpu's etc...

When you run furmark, make sure you run it in fullscreen as sli won't work in windowed mode.
    Check out msi afterburner and use the OSD if you want to monitor gpu load per card in game.

If it isn't enabled, check the NV CP to see if its enabled or not. Enable it from the CP if its not, if that don't work. Uninstall the drivers for the video cards via device manager and reinstall the latest drivers.

Comment

• it says that it is on, but I cant get the physix not to run on the cpu. I think it would run much better on the slave GFX card.

I am updating all the drivers again to see whats up.

I am also pissed off that less then 2 weeks after I ordered mine with the SLI 460s, they released the SLI 560s.....

Comment

it says that it is on, but I cant get the physix not to run on the cpu. I think it would run much better on the slave GFX card.

I am updating all the drivers again to see whats up.
        What games are you playing that require Physx right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
          What games are you playing that require Physx right now?
          Thus far I have only run microsoft Powerpoint, it is an intense program! lol, nothing, but I wanted it setup correctly.

Comment

Thus far I have only run microsoft Powerpoint, it is an intense program! lol, nothing, but I wanted it setup correctly.
            Unless you plan on playing Arkham City I wouldn't even consider running the second gpu as a physx only card. Actually I wouldn't recommend doing that in any situation period, i'd just get them both running in sli and wouldn't think twice about it.

Comment

• Download is done... now to wait for the patch on opening day and play until my eyes fall out.

Last edited by BajaBob; 10-21-2011, 01:47 PM.
              Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
              Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• OK xbox nerds, Ill see you on after 12am. Ill be waiting at my local gamestop for my coveted copy! -Howitzur

Comment

• use a proxy to unlock it

Comment

• Just got word that Gamestop is doing a midnight launch, I'll be on shortly after.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• also getting ready to head to my neighborhood gamestop.

Comment

• Just picked up my pre order ticket, time to kill a an hour and a half. It's nice having a Gamestop just 2 blocks over.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Battlefield y must u have soo many updates?!?! hurrrrryyyy!!
                          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• So far not bad. Some lag and glitch issues I've noticed. I also don't care for the hit and miss squad joining thing... Thought they'd fix that before release. Also, for console users I noticed something relatively unheard of. We are able to select and join a game from filtering out certain aspects etc. love that! No more quick match only games!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              Also, for console users I noticed something relatively unheard of. We are able to select and join a game from filtering out certain aspects etc. love that! No more quick match only games!!!
                              Welcome to the PC World, FILTERING FOR ALL!
                              Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                              The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Picked up my PC copy...why in the fuck would you send two DVDs? Only to have you download the entire game from Origin 30 seconds after inserting the first DVD.

Edit:
                                It seemed as tho origin was downloading, but i think it was transfering from disk.
                                Last edited by noshine4mine; 10-25-2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: just put in second disk

Comment

Working...
                                X