Best BF3 weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Warsaw Pact 7.62x39.. same as 5.56mm? Who knew.
    7.62 does not refer to mm? I am a pistol guy, so this is out of my range of knowledge.

5.56mm on top
    7.62x39 on bottom
    Last edited by Venix; 11-02-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
      7.62 does not refer to mm? I am a pistol guy, so this is out of my range of knowledge.

5.56mm on top
      7.62x39 on bottom
      I was kidding, yes they are different rounds. 7.62mm (diameter of projectile) x39mm (length of case). 5.56mm (diameter) x 45mm (length of case). The russians copied the 5.56mm round with their 5.45x39mm, which is what the AK-74 fires. For some reason, the AK-74 has more damage than the AR-15, when in fact the AR-15 is the more powerful of the two calibers.
      Last edited by CJ; 11-02-2011, 03:36 PM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I finally logged into Battlelog and what does it mean when it says CO-OP score? As far as weapons and stuff? Like Campaign co-op? Or solo? I jumped right into multiplayer. I have touched anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          I finally logged into Battlelog and what does it mean when it says CO-OP score? As far as weapons and stuff? Like Campaign co-op? Or solo? I jumped right into multiplayer. I have touched anything else.
          co-op is when you complete levels with another human player. it quite entertaining, and unlocks certain weapons for you. like you initiate a multiplayer game, you can also play co-op. best with a mic though.
          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
            co-op is when you complete levels with another human player. it quite entertaining, and unlocks certain weapons for you. like you initiate a multiplayer game, you can also play co-op. best with a mic though.
            Might need to give that a try maybe. Thanks for the info.

Comment

i've been looking, but this is all i can find for a weapon's info spread sheet:

About An ESDECO Battlefield Research Consortium (BRC) Production Last updated: 11/9/2011,Links,Comments By Amrosorma, CrustyM, erk070, and tomchuk of ESDECO. Esprit de Corps is a group of gamers focused on winning, friendliness, and not being bigoted shitlords. We're always looking for new membe...
              sigpic

Comment

Unlocked the M240B last night and played with it for a bit. The gun has quite a bit more recoil compared to the M249, granted I don't have anything unlocked for it, and it fires just a little slower. I'll report back when I have the grip unlocked.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                X