If you had a grand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    ... Ammo is sold in boxes of 20, and it is about $40 a box. Expect to pay $2 per shot.

If anyone is interested I have a box of AE ammo I'll take $25 for.

Had an AR made by Tromix that fired the AE and this is a box that I overlooked when I sold it. Shouldn't have sold that one!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Had an AR made by Tromix that fired the AE and this is a box that I overlooked when I sold it. Shouldn't have sold that one!
      Meh, .50 Beowulf is just a lengthened .50 AE case, no reason to have an AR that shoots expensive handgun ammo when you can have an AR that shoots expensive rifle ammo.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Heads up.
        Gun masters has a hk p30 9mm with night sights for $595.
        Also got a usp compact 9mm with 3 mags for $625

Both used of course but in good condition.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
          Gun masters has a hk p30 9mm with night sights for $595.
          That is an incredible deal. One could make a profit on that gun.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            That is an incredible deal. One could make a profit on that gun.
            do these all have night sights or is that an add on/upgrade? also are there more than 1 generation of this gun?
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• oh yea forgot to mention that p30 has a safety so i guess that makes it a P30S.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

oh yea forgot to mention that p30 has a safety so i guess that makes it a P30S.
                They do not have night sights from the factory unless they've been added. $595 makes me think it's a clapped out service pistol.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

do these all have night sights or is that an add on/upgrade? also are there more than 1 generation of this gun?
                  Tritium is illegal in germany, so all p30 night sights are added here at HK USA. Not all models have them though.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Meh, .50 Beowulf is just a lengthened .50 AE case, no reason to have an AR that shoots expensive handgun ammo when you can have an AR that shoots expensive rifle ammo.

Very valid point, though it was a fun rifle at the time. Danged thing kicked like no other...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                    X