• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those lowers still on sale?

> *

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      Its called an "extended slide release", costs about 10$, and takes 2 minutes to install.It actually comes factory on some glocks. The same technique works without it.
      That's cool that some come from the factory that way. 100% of the USPs I was interested in had a slide release I could use so there was no question. And the same technique mat work without it but its not as consistent and I definitely like the feel of the large slide release of my hk. Glad you like your glock so much though! Not really sure what you were trying to accomplish with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        That's cool that some come from the factory that way. 100% of the USPs I was interested in had a slide release I could use so there was no question. And the same technique mat work without it but its not as consistent and I definitely like the feel of the large slide release of my hk. Glad you like your glock so much though! Not really sure what you were trying to accomplish with your post.
        My point was that you said the glock slide release was unusable. It's very usable unless you're a fucking pansy. I have quite a few different guns, and I'm not loyal to Glock particularly. They are however a very solid firearm that doesn't deserve retards like you running their mouths about how much they suck because you're incapable of using them.

Ever modified your car? Better tires, new shifter, etc? Why didn't you just buy the car that came with that stuff? Faggot.

Comment

i have a g27 for salez

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i have a g27 for salez

god bless.
            I got some shits for trade.

Comment

i have a g27 for salez

god bless.
              id buy it but my woman hands cant operate the slide release. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by pro88lx View Post
                id buy it but my woman hands cant operate the slide release. Sorry
                lol!

Comment

i have a g27 for salez

god bless.
                  Using the money for a HK?

Comment

My point was that you said the glock slide release was unusable. It's very usable unless you're a fucking pansy. I have quite a few different guns, and I'm not loyal to Glock particularly. They are however a very solid firearm that doesn't deserve retards like you running their mouths about how much they suck because you're incapable of using them.

Ever modified your car? Better tires, new shifter, etc? Why didn't you just buy the car that came with that stuff? [b]Faggot.[b/]
                    I retract my previous high and mighty statement.

Either way, the USP's release is still easier to use, no matter how you modify your Glock, unless you superglue some sheetmetal to the side of it the USP will still be easier to reach.

You still are apparently having trouble comprehending that the post was for MY SPECIFIC REASONING TO BUY A USP OVER A GLOCK. Learn to read, please. Clearly I overestimated your reading comprehension abilities, but give it one more try.

When you hold a weapon in your hand, ANY WEAPON, can you evaluate your personal feelings towards how it feels in your hand and how easy it is to handle? I'm going to go ahead an assume you answered yes. So in which case MY PERSONAL OPINION is that the slide release of the HK was easier to use than that of the glock. But if you find that something the size of the head of a pen is easier to grip and use than something the size of a small nail clipper than more power to you.

But if you feel the urge to keep posting and really making yourself look like a winner and continue calling names all to try and make a point that is impossible to make, be my guest.

So back on topic, looks like the sale is over since the site says til June 19, but its still on the home page at $49.99.

What did everyone end up getting?

I got:
                    Lower w/ pictogram
                    Premium FA BCG w/o handle
                    Basic LPK

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                      I retract my previous high and mighty statement.

Either way, the USP's release is still easier to use, no matter how you modify your Glock, unless you superglue some sheetmetal to the side of it the USP will still be easier to reach.

You still are apparently having trouble comprehending that the post was for MY SPECIFIC REASONING TO BUY A USP OVER A GLOCK. Learn to read, please. Clearly I overestimated your reading comprehension abilities, but give it one more try.

When you hold a weapon in your hand, ANY WEAPON, can you evaluate your personal feelings towards how it feels in your hand and how easy it is to handle? I'm going to go ahead an assume you answered yes. So in which case MY PERSONAL OPINION is that the slide release of the HK was easier to use than that of the glock. But if you find that something the size of the head of a pen is easier to grip and use than something the size of a small nail clipper than more power to you.

But if you feel the urge to keep posting and really making yourself look like a winner and continue calling names all to try and make a point that is impossible to make, be my guest.

So back on topic, looks like the sale is over since the site says til June 19, but its still on the home page at $49.99.

What did everyone end up getting?

I got:
                      Lower w/ pictogram
                      Premium FA BCG w/o handle
                      Basic LPK
                      Dont for a moment delude yourself into thinking that I don't understand your feeble ramblings. Nobody said that hk was not a good gun or that you shouldn't buy one. Youre an arrogant prick regardless of the firearms that you own. You were taking shit about glocks and I posted a video illustrating how simple the issue that you describes is to solve. Buy what you want, shoot what you want but dont expect to run your
                      Mouth about a quality product without someone calling you A RETARD. Learn to understand the difference between saying that something is a piece of shit because it doesn't suit your needs.
                      Last edited by ThreeFingerPete; 06-21-2011, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Dont for a moment delude yourself into thinking that I don't understand your feeble ramblings. Nobody said that hk was not a good gun or that you shouldn't buy one. Youre an arrogant prick regardless of the firearms that you own. You were taking shit about glocks and I posted a video illustrating how simple the issue that you describes is to solve. Buy what you want, shoot what you want but dont expect to run your
                        Mouth about a quality product without someone calling you A RETARD. Learn to understand the difference between saying that something is a piece of shit because it doesn't suit your needs.
                        Do us a favor and put down the thesaurus. I love how hypocritical the Glock nutswingers such as yourself are. Someone posts some ignorant-ass comment that a Glock is better and will do everything better than an HK and nothing is said, but as soon as a negative word is uttered about a Glock, all you fanboys come out of the woodwork.

And arrogant prick? Really hurt my feelings, owie. Even if you think I was talking shit about Glocks, it was a response to Buzzo's post. You can shove it up your ass.

Comment

lorcin FTMFW!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lorcin FTMFW!

god bless.
                            Jennings for life. GTFO, Lorcin fanboy!
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                              Jennings for life. GTFO, Lorcin fanboy!
                              my fat stubby sausage finger cannot manipulate the slide release on the jennings. THEY SUCK, and so do you!

god bless.

Comment

There is a lot of school of thought that says to get away from using the slide release and using your off hand to pull the slide back off the lock. If I were a lefty it would be the method I would use.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X