If you had a grand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had a grand...

To spend on a Pistol only, what would you buy and why? Trying to get some feedback on guns and felt maybe this would offer some insight towards my next purchase. I shoot for fun, no hunting unless they come in my house.

Edit: Though I still want that Raging Bull .454 no matter what...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Probably a P30.

Carry mine every day. Fit and finish is great and what you would expect from a German outfit. Accurate as all get out, night sights, decocker, ambi, can be had with or without a safety, high capacity, picatinny rail, and it feels like it was molded to your hand by God thanks to the 9 interchangeable back and side straps it comes with.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Right now I'm looking at the EMP, I just can't decide between 9mm or 40 S&W.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by dohctr View Post
        it feels like it was molded to your hand by god thanks to the 9 interchangeable back and side straps it comes with.
        lol
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I was at the range the other day and a guy in the lane next to me had a P07 in 9mm that was pretty sweet. It was light weight even with a full clip and it was pretty accurate even at 75ft...we were messing around

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
            I saw some of these at the gun show this past weekend but I do not know anything about them. There were so many guns I felt over whelmed. My girlfriend said I looked like a kid in the candy store everytime I walked to a table. Too many guns to research...

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
              yes!!! The EMP. Is Sexy. I would get the 40
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                yes!!! The EMP. Is Sexy. I would get the 40
                lol I feel like a nerd but I had to Google the P30 and that is one sexy beast as well...I like the larger frames for some reason

Comment

A 1911
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Probably a P30.

Carry mine every day. Fit and finish is great and what you would expect from a German outfit. Accurate as all get out, night sights, decocker, ambi, can be had with or without a safety, high capacity, picatinny rail, and it feels like it was molded to your hand by God thanks to the 9 interchangeable back and side straps it comes with.
                    Love my P30! x2
                    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                      A 1911
                      Out of the Gagillion manufactures and models, which one do you prefer?

Comment

STI Trojan in a heart beat, depending on what the rest of my collection looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          STI Trojan in a heart beat, depending on what the rest of my collection looked like.
                          lol a Taurus .45...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            My vote.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              lol I feel like a nerd but I had to Google the P30 and that is one sexy beast as well...I like the larger frames for some reason
                              They make the regular p30:

And a larger P30L:

Oh, and you can run 75,000 rounds through it without it fucking up:

My only beef is if you get "factory" night sights. You see, tritium is illegal in Germany so the night sights are installed here in the States. I opted for the night sights and I had to drift them over a bit with a punch to move my groups to the center of the target.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X