No announcement yet.

If you had a grand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to like the polymer frame pistols more unless it is a revolver though. What do ya'll know about CZ's? Havent really seen anything on them other than the nice price at the gun show?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      I tend to like the polymer frame pistols more unless it is a revolver though. What do ya'll know about CZ's? Havent really seen anything on them other than the nice price at the gun show?
      CZ75 is the most widely used military/police, (IIRC) sidearm in the world. They normally have pretty crappy triggers out of the box though.

Comment

CZs are nice, but way under a grand. The internal frame rails allow for a very good bore axis. They are predominantly steel framed guns (but there are some polymer models). My pick with them is that the triggers are terrible. Mine has a disgusting amount of positive engagement.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          My only beef is if you get "factory" night sights. You see, tritium is illegal in Germany so the night sights are installed here in the States. I opted for the night sights and I had to drift them over a bit with a punch to move my groups to the center of the target.
          Gun doesnt feel right if you dont have to do something to it ya know...
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

CZs are nice, but way under a grand. The internal frame rails allow for a very good bore axis. They are predominantly steel framed guns (but there are some polymer models). My pick with them is that the triggers are terrible. Mine has a disgusting amount of positive engagement.
            Can a trigger job be done to correct that?

How do they compare with a HK trigger?

Comment

Next time you guys get together I will throw down on some ammo if you let me shoot...lol

I guess I lean towards CZ for two reasons:
              1. I have only owned Taurus' in the past and present so this is the only thing I have as a foundation for comparison.
              2. CZP07 is the only other gun I have ever shot and it felt great.

Under a grand, right at a grand it doesnt matter. Looking for a good pistol that will work hard as I did for the money I spent on it...

Comment

Absolutely, here is a good how to-
                Hello, kinda new to the forum, usually on sksboards.com, but I own a SP-01, CZ-85B and a CZ-52, and I would like to share some info on an easy trigger

It is a bit tricky.

Comment

My only beef is if you get "factory" night sights. You see, tritium is illegal in Germany so the night sights are installed here in the States. I opted for the night sights and I had to drift them over a bit with a punch to move my groups to the center of the target.
                  Yeah, got a set of Trij's for my P30... I too had to adjust my sights to get center.
                  Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                  Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Since I just spent almost a grand on a new pistol (that I would have recommended). I'll
                    say the EMP in 9mm also, been looking at one for a while or a similar compact 1911 in .45.
                    Ded

Comment

P30 is long & light, but once you learn it you'll never notice it. I really have grown to love it since I opted for one without a safety. Very easy to get all 9's on a torso target @ 25yds in 15 seconds with 15 rounds.
                      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Damn little springs,I have bad luck with small springs...

Edit: refering to the write-up provided a few post above.

Comment

Buy my p30 and have enough left over for a glock, a real mans pistol!

Comment

Originally posted by flybye70ss View Post
                            Glocks are good because since they are cheap, you have some money left over to buy a good gun.

Comment

Originally posted by flybye70ss View Post
                              How is it looking and how much you lookin to get for it?

Comment

Glocks are good because since they are cheap, you have some money left over to buy a good gun.
                                lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X