No announcement yet.

Individual Mandate Constitutional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney raised 3 million in the last 24 hours. I'd say there is a bit of outrage out there. lol
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Avary's Dad =

Maybe just another happy Libtard douche with hands held out hoping for more freebies?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Avery, you're a real fuckin' dumbass if you think this is a democrat/republican problem. Why is the only thing I'm seeing from Obamas camp is "Yay, we beat the evil Republicans?" are you fucking morons for real with that shit?
        Thank you for typing it out, not that that person will ever understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Romney raised 3 million in the last 24 hours. I'd say there is a bit of outrage out there. lol

Very interested to see what happens in November. The government has ignored the voice of the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
            Thur takin muh freedomz. socializm, muslim traitor, nazi, commie, wharz birf certificate?

Douche Bag, what does this have to do with anything......that's what I thought, nothing. Kind of like your IQ level....zero!

Comment

• Does anyone think that most people in Washington (both gangs) might secretly be saying to themselves, "At least this healthcare crap is done and now we should just concentrate with finding a way to divert the revenue towards our agenda." I highly doubt there will be any serious effort to actually get rid of even the bad parts....

Comment

I agree. I'd love to take my anger out on someone over this. My sole friend on FB that is openly endorsing this is getting rather annoyed with me.
                That's why I don't have a facebook anymore, I have too many idiot friends who love to drink the koolaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  That's why I don't have a facebook anymore, I have too many idiot friends who love to drink the koolaid.

Most of my friends are pretty intelligent as I have a low tolerance for stupidity. I keep a couple of dumb ones around for the entertainment though. Isn't that right, Levi!

Comment

Most of my friends are pretty intelligent as I have a low tolerance for stupidity. I keep a couple of dumb ones around for the entertainment though. Isn't that right, Levi!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                      Douche Bag, what does this have to do with anything......that's what I thought, nothing. Kind of like your IQ level....zero!
                      He is an idiot that is only capable of seeing things in very limited scopes. Everything is either based on race or religion or whatever his group it against at the moment. Always blame others for everything and group anyone and everyone you need into the group you want to blame.

edit: just for the sake of saying it, I am a big Goldwater fan.

Comment

• In the past 6 months much more egregious bills were passed than this turd. This one just happened to be a completely partisan, and it polarized the repubes.

For better or worse, it will be the focus of the election undoubtedly.
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                          In the past 6 months much more egregious bills were passed than this turd. This one just happened to be a completely partisan, and it polarized the repubes.

For better or worse, it will be the focus of the election undoubtedly.
                          More egregious....? name one.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• And she just told me if I didn't stop replying on her wall she was going to block me. Lol, wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              More egregious....? name one.
                              NDAA and ACTA. ACTA was a treaty, not a bill though.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X