No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little informational video to watch. Video pissed me off to no end.

2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Something is up with that vid. I never get that type of lag. Yeah lag here and there but not over and over like the vid shows.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• some more good info..."turn off firewall on your router" WTF ever

Via Gamegrep and Examiner.com - http://www.gamegrep.com/news/61132-black_ops_2_lag_compensation_fix_updated_guide_revealed_fo
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• They have DLC coming out the 29th. Supposed to be 4 multiplayer maps, 1 zombie map, and a new "peacemaker" SMG. Should be cool hopefully they have some better maps and the SMG will be decent, I bet the SMG sucks though.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Lol all you blackops haters should just stop playing and go back to MW3. Same old thing over and over.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• But on another note. I wonder how the msg will work. If u have the dlc and drop it will someone without it be able to pick it up and use it? Or will it just be for zombies . As far as sucking? That will be your fault. Don't expect it to be some super smg that will give you a crazy advantage . That wouldn't be fair . Its just a new weapon to add to the mix to keep thing fresh. Besides if it is too powerful it will just get nerfed in the next update like they did this last time around with everything .

Comment

• I was thinking about resetting my stats. I'm halfway thru prestige 9. Will be maxed out probly before the next double xp weekend. Problem is I'd loose all my diamond camouflage . Those was a pain to get. Would be cool to be put in rooms with complete newbies and just rack up .

Comment

• Anyone want to give me $45 for mine? It was played 5 hours only......

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    But on another note. I wonder how the msg will work. If u have the dlc and drop it will someone without it be able to pick it up and use it? Or will it just be for zombies . As far as sucking? That will be your fault. Don't expect it to be some super smg that will give you a crazy advantage . That wouldn't be fair . Its just a new weapon to add to the mix to keep thing fresh. Besides if it is too powerful it will just get nerfed in the next update like they did this last time around with everything .
                    It specifically said multiplayer weapon so I don't know I guess that could go either way. If it is in the regular multiplayer and not just zombies I bet it will be a crappy gun anyways because like you said they won't give people who bought the DLC an advantage over those who didn't.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Anyone want to give me $45 for mine? It was played 5 hours only......
                      Post it in the classifieds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Anyone want to give me $45 for mine? It was played 5 hours only......
                        If its PS3 I have 30 american dollars for you... This is double the trade in value at Bestbuy...

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          If its PS3 I have 30 american dollars for you... This is double the trade in value at Bestbuy...
                          Yup. I wouldn't pay over 30.

Comment

yup. I wouldn't pay over 30.
                            american dollars?

Comment

I was thinking about resetting my stats. I'm halfway thru prestige 9. Will be maxed out probly before the next double xp weekend. Problem is I'd loose all my diamond camouflage . Those was a pain to get. Would be cool to be put in rooms with complete newbies and just rack up .
                              I had that happen last night in free-for-all in a group that played 7-8 games together. I'm at 32 (newb) and all but 1 person were between 10 and 43. Perfect for learning, except the 1 guy was a Prestige 7. He would get to 30 kills with about 2-3 deaths before the next guy could get to 20. Lord only knows how much he got/leveled up from kicking our asses.

Comment

• Yeah. I like how the system takes ur kd spread and put you in rooms with same skilled people. It gives the less skilled players a break till they get good. I can tell when my kid has been online screwing around. I'd jump on and get in rooms where I rape all nite. Wich is good say ur having an off nite. It will put you in a lower skilled room eventually to keep ur moral up lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X