X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Already did...

<----Chris
    haha, i meant phaux but yeah, it's stupid shit.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

lol
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        haha, i meant phaux but yeah, it's stupid shit.
        On a side note, did anyone see the Gen3 Slide fire for an AK? $225 not bad
        though I was reading that if the ATF re-classifies these as MG parts you could not re-register due to a previous law so therefore you would either have to destroy or turn in the stock....anyone put any faith behind this assumption?

I was browsing the other day and noticed the guy with 80 stripped lowers for sale; he was looking for $400 a pc. Well, after some bitching he lowered his price to $250 ea which was a good deal. Well, I took a look today and noticed all of the post are gone and the price is back to $400...one guy asked "hey, were these just listed for $250?" ...LMAO, the post is now gone, bet he got banned.

Another guy who just joined this forum from there for the AMMO GB was also banned answering a question which asked for peoples opinions. The guy asked, "if I can do X...who would be interested?". Our guy responded that he would be willing to do X but not for .70 a round....he is now temp banned as well
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Who knows on those slide fire stocks. ATF says one thing, then does another. I think they're fine, but have my doubts.

Akins accelerator was ruled ok, then a machine gun. Everyone was required to turn them in or do something with them.

If the ATF rules them as a machine gun, there's no registering or letting anyone keep them.

Comment

Tgt is getting to be absurd. The worse part is that a lot of those people paid for memberships and then get heckled for doing what you're supposed to do on a forum: talking.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              Who knows on those slide fire stocks. ATF says one thing, then does another. I think they're fine, but have my doubts.

Akins accelerator was ruled ok, then a machine gun. Everyone was required to turn them in or do something with them.

If the ATF rules them as a machine gun, there's no registering or letting anyone keep them.
              He misrepresented the test product to the ATF, it's well documented. Even their approval letter said "if it works like this (which is did) it's illegal. The most important thing to remember is the ATF works off of memos, there is no law there really on these things, they can change it however they want to whenever they want to.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Speaking of THF, did anyone else soap posting up a DPMS AR for 4k and a Glock 23 for 950?

What a deal, someone jump on that

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                  Speaking of THF, did anyone else soap posting up a DPMS AR for 4k and a Glock 23 for 950?

What a deal, someone jump on that
                  Give it enough time, eventually all of the 'reasonable' people will be banned for ???ing a price. Then all that will be left are idiots with too much money...it will be glorious....

But seriously, someone will probably pay it or try to trade an 03' VW with 35k miles on it....(saw it on there a few days ago for an AR)
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Disappointed reading all this about THF. Is..probably will still be my go to place for ftf deals. Still...sucks to hear.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Disappointed reading all this about THF. Is..probably will still be my go to place for ftf deals. Still...sucks to hear.
                      They are being nazis over there.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        But seriously, someone will probably pay it or try to trade an 03' VW with 35k miles on it....(saw it on there a few days ago for an AR)
                        Link?? I will be on that like white on rice

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Link?? I will be on that like white on rice
                          I belive the catch was no clean title....I would log on and run a search for the posting but I am banned....

If you are not banned just run a search for the 03' VW Jetta and I am sure you will find the thread....unless a NAZI mod deleted it...which I doubt

And to be fair, the gun was an AR-10 with A LOT of extras and he specifically was looking for a car...lol

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            Tgt is getting to be absurd. The worse part is that a lot of those people paid for memberships and then get heckled for doing what you're supposed to do on a forum: talking.
                            Funny how they never responded to your comment.

Comment

Not yet at least. From what I gather is they very quickly peruse the posts and if it catches their eye they simply copy and paste some crap or delete without actually looking over everything. They did the same thing to one of posts in the past, annoyed me.

Comment

Oh they will, just haven't had time to ban him yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X