URX Barrel Nut Tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URX Barrel Nut Tool?

I have a URX 3.1 coming and their barrel nut tool was sold out. Was wondering if anyone had one locally or knew someone. Would pay a rental fee or beer! Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    I have a URX 3.1 coming and their barrel nut tool was sold out. Was wondering if anyone had one locally or knew someone. Would pay a rental fee or beer! Thanks in advance.
    I have one of the massive Tapco ones that are super thick and coated to reduce scratching.

Free to borrow if you are in Keller area:

Comment

Oh Gabriel, I thought you meant it was some special proprietary tool. If it's a standard wrench I have what you need.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Oh Gabriel, I thought you meant it was some special proprietary tool. If it's a standard wrench I have what you need.
        I assume that is all he needs. But if it's something custom, yeah...sorry

Comment

Well I was told you had to have their tool? But I could be wrong? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363051107.500536.jpg
          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363051119.752699.jpg

Said 11 notch?

Comment

looks proprietary to me.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

looks proprietary to me.
              Yay for non-standard barrel nuts!

Comment

That's why I really like Samson, no BS business end of rails. Don't get me wrong, KAC makes some cool stuff, but I don't like when companies make something proprietary for no real purpose other than selling proprietary tools.

Comment

That's why I really like Samson, no BS business end of rails. Don't get me wrong, KAC makes some cool stuff, but I don't like when companies make something proprietary for no real purpose other than selling proprietary tools.
                  Like the Daniel Defense $10 tool for their smooth nut with 4 notches.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Like the Daniel Defense $10 tool for their smooth nut with 4 notches.
                    You can get by using a castle nut tool on those if you're a cheap ass.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Yay for non-standard barrel nuts!
                      Lucky me I have to find the tool! Thanks for you guys offering. I like Samson but kind of had my mind set on a KAC rail. Crazy thing is their new rail that releases late summer comes with the tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X