No announcement yet.

BF4 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, found a 60GB on Ebay for $28, figure I just need something that will work for now
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Should have done a bit of research beforehand. Updates for Battlefield a lot of times are more than 4Gb.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Bad mofo right here.
        Last edited by DeddRekoning; 12-18-2013, 07:58 PM. Reason: wrong link
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
          Should have done a bit of research beforehand. Updates for Battlefield a lot of times are more than 4Gb.
          Sorry but whom the hell ever researches whether a game does or does not work on a console, especially when it is made for that console? You agree with EA and there exclusion of all Xbox gamers who were not able to purchase the larger drives in their slim? You agree with them ostracizing those gamers by requiring a 360 HD to install their 2GB file?

Also, I had mentioned in my first post that I do have flash drives...and the gamers forums seem to agree that this is a complete douche move by EA.
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Off subject here but those old hard drives will work in the slim. Its the same drive inside that plastic shit. Got my kids the cheap no drive model and put my old elite drive in it. Been two years no problem.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Off subject here but those old hard drives will work in the slim. Its the same drive inside that plastic shit. Got my kids the cheap no drive model and put my old elite drive in it. Been two years no problem.

I am working on trying to borrow my BIL old school 360 as he does not play on it much anymore. I can save $30 and still play the game so we will see...

I just cant wait for tax time until I can get my PS4 and games, amongst other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                Sorry but whom the hell ever researches whether a game does or does not work on a console, especially when it is made for that console? You agree with EA and there exclusion of all Xbox gamers who were not able to purchase the larger drives in their slim? You agree with them ostracizing those gamers by requiring a 360 HD to install their 2GB file?

Also, I had mentioned in my first post that I do have flash drives...and the gamers forums seem to agree that this is a complete douche move by EA.
                Look man, basically what you have with the 4Gb system is the Xbox Arcade. Most game updates nowadays are 1Gb or over so I assume that what EA was thinking was the first update that they would have for the game would take up over half of the HD if not all. I completely agree that it's bullshit that they don't have it say on there that it doesn't work with 4Gb systems. IMO, BF4 should not have come out on the 360. The 360 couldn't really handle BF3 properly. BF4 being on 5 different systems may reveal why they have sooo many fucking problems with the game.

Comment

• That's the cool thing about updates. Remember the days when a game was glitchy or froze or certain features made it suck? You couldn't change it. It was what it was.

Updates make it possible to fix what the masses hate about a game. The trade off is you pay extra for the space to do so.

Me.. I personally like it and will buy the unit with the most memory to account for it.

Besides who other than a casual gamer ( and lets face it...even then 4gb ain't that much ) can live with just a 4gb unit?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• anybody on xbox one yet??? its badass...i found drinking beer & using the kinect to lean around corners makes me dizzy

Comment

• Yeah. I turned it off tho. Would lean when I didn't want to lol.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Comment

• How many of you fuckers have this for PC?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• This fucker does.

Comment

• This fucker does. "Beatfatchicks"

Comment

• Craizie, what's your tag?

Jeff, just sent you a request.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Craizie, what's your tag?

Jeff, just sent you a request.
                                His is Craizie1

Comment

Working...
                                X