Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it, love it. Pistols are awesome
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

might grab it, but thinking about waiting for the xb1. haven't even played much lately so no real loss

Comment

Ill buy it used in a couple weeks. I only play it for the campaign

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Do they not have Hardcore mode in Bf4 yet, or are there just no servers?

I HATE normal and will not play anything but hardcore.
          sort your filter via player health.
          don't search for hardcore

Comment

The beta had me worried but I love this game.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

i'll be getting it for pc after i find a video card to handle it.
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Probably getting it Friday, if not sooner, for the 360. Realized I completely missed 3 and hadn't played since the 2nd game. Really excited about playing it.

-Eric

Comment

Got it. Already beat the career mode. Haven't touched online yet cause i figured itd be useless. Gonna get on tonight sometime.
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Getting it on PC, hope to be playing tonight if my comp can handle it.

Comment

downloading right now on PC - RealJackBurton

Comment

I've had you on my friends list this entire time, and didn't even know it.
                        Cexmashean

Nabbed me a gtx770 today after i noticed a little stutter with my gtx480. Plays great now on ultra.
                        sigpic

Comment

Repairing the game right now. Still haven't played yet. It gets stuck when loading map every time. *irritated*

Sent from a galaxy far away
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Anyone one get choppy when flying? It acts like you hit a bump or some crap...

Comment

Finally got mine to work after repairing. Finished one game fine but the next game it froze on me maybe 7-10 minutes in and gave me a directx error. Anyone else having any kind of problems that are related to freezes/crashes??
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                                Finally got mine to work after repairing. Finished one game fine but the next game it froze on me maybe 7-10 minutes in and gave me a directx error. Anyone else having any kind of problems that are related to freezes/crashes??
                                No freezes/crashes, just lots of stutters.

Comment

Working...
                                X