BF4 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    Finally got mine to work after repairing. Finished one game fine but the next game it froze on me maybe 7-10 minutes in and gave me a directx error. Anyone else having any kind of problems that are related to freezes/crashes??
    trade that crap in for gta lol

Comment

I'll buy it once they get the drivers figured out. I'm seeing a lot on crossfire/sli issues popping up on the web too.
      sigpic

Comment

Almost done with campaign, only had one loading problem.
        Online play has been smooth as butter for me. I guess I'm one of the fortunate people.

Upgrade to the gtx770 is amazingly noticeable. Sad to retire my gtx480.
        sigpic

Comment

Downloading now ...
          Jon

Comment

How bout the Xbox or PS guys? Hows it run and how is mp??? This is a big deal for us console'ers with 64 ppl in a BF game. Thats what Im interested in. Plus the big maps. On BF3, I thought that we didnt get some of the real big maps with a bunch a tank/aircraft as PC did. Lastly, there isnt "hardcore" mode I saw someone post. THen someone said you have to filter search for games with a certain health limit? I kinda like that Idea more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              How bout the Xbox or PS guys? Hows it run and how is mp??? This is a big deal for us console'ers with 64 ppl in a BF game. Thats what Im interested in. Plus the big maps. On BF3, I thought that we didnt get some of the real big maps with a bunch a tank/aircraft as PC did. Lastly, there isnt "hardcore" mode I saw someone post. THen someone said you have to filter search for games with a certain health limit? I kinda like that Idea more.
              64 player servers won't be on 360, that'll be next gen. The multiplayer is fun, the maps are a little big. I'm not a fan of the sniping, so far. Digging the Support class. And engineer. Two engies working together can decimate the tanks.

I'm going to play some campaign tonight.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Played a bit last night, during the campaign it locked up as soon as I started running for the building. Rebooted my machine, etc.

Then it started running choppy at times, turned it down to Medium and played a bit, since I didn't want to troubleshoot, just play

I have a GTX 560, and dual Xeon processors, so it should run pretty good

Comment

Nvidia released new drivers the day it came out, or the day before. Be sure to install those. It helped with my gtx480, but not enough for me to be satisfied.
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a fix for the stuttering yet. I've seen some people saying installing Win 8 will fix it but I don't like Win 8. My FPS has been decent(50-60) but the stuttering is so damn aggravating.
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

well I downloaded it and the drivers. It runs about the same as everyone else 60 fps on max with lots of chop, but I'm pushing 6020x1080p and 3 way sli 770s. Not only do these drivers not support 144Hz, they made me have to reinstall steam and lose a lot of shit.
                      sigpic

Comment

I got it on 360 add my gamertag mach1firestartr
                        2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                        2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Turn AA to low and HBAO to SSAO and I was able to get rid of most the chop and keep around 100-120fps but now I get bad screen tearing. The drivers just aren't there yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Anybody attempting to play tonight? My GT is DeddRekoning if anybody is. Hit me up.
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

played from 9pm-midnight, only one crash. Loving it.
                              the Rex was a waste of time. difficult to use in multiplayer with how it fires.
                              sigpic

Comment

Craizie1 on PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X