How do I log out of Amazon on PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I log out of Amazon on PS3?

The instant video app, specifically. Anyone tried that? It's not super obvious.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

I think you have to uninstall/reinstall the app. I couldn't find a way to log out either.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I think you have to uninstall/reinstall the app. I couldn't find a way to log out either.
      Yeah, that's all the google box would tell me. Shit is gay. We had been renting videos on the gf's account, and I want to use my prime account, so we can watch free shit, but NO. Shit is weak.

Comment

FWIW

On Amazon's site:
        How do I unregister my PlayStation 3 from Amazon Instant Video?
        When you are signed in to your Amazon.com account your registered PlayStation is listed at the top of this page. Click the unregister link next to your PlayStation to start the unregistration process. You will not be able to access Your Video Library or purchase Amazon Instant Video content from your PlayStation 3 after you unregister your PlayStation 3.
        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?&docId=1000778121#faq[/ame]

Found this on Yahoo!:
        Delete the app and install and download it again, or click PS Button, and click settings
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Ah, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Yeah, that's all the google box would tell me. Shit is gay. We had been renting videos on the gf's account, and I want to use my prime account, so we can watch free shit, but NO. Shit is weak.
            Same thing here, except mine is logged into my ex's Prime account. We're still friends so it really doesn't matter. She emails me from time to time when Amazon is asking to review a movie I just watched.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Same thing here, except mine is logged into my ex's Prime account. We're still friends so it really doesn't matter. She emails me from time to time when Amazon is asking to review a movie I just watched.
              Sweet. For the record, unregistering works pretty quick.

Comment

P226's are useless rock throwers!

Comment

Working...
                X