No announcement yet.

Liveleak footage of ISIS Slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't negotiate with feral animals. They can't be trained, only disposed of.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      surely they knew their fate...why would they not fight back? I know they were unarmed but they had a pretty large group and could have overtaken a few of them for their guns.

I don't think we'd have to worry about any kind of extermination like that on US soil so it's hard to say but I would hope that if I'm ever captured like that and I knew I was going to die, I would die trying to take their gun away from them.
      X2

A truck full of people and 1 guy with an ak47.. If you're already going to die might aswell try and push to pos off the top, jump out grab his gun and go to town.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        There is no fighting back because "Allah willing". If this is what is going to happen, then Allah willed it to happen. To us that seems fucking retarded. To them it is all they know. They don't try and change the course of their "fate" since it would be going against Allah's will.
        man, if that's the case, then I'm speechless. I can't even compute that logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          Some of it looked fake, shouldnt the guys heads explode at least some when they are shot close range by the dock?
          No.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Makes our long range goal seem completely foolish to even begin. Saddam knew what he was doing and is saying "miss me yet?"

Comment

... because there is no logic to compute. Their religious ideals don't stack up with a foundation based on logic: hard line Islamic peoples know their religion & their religion dictates their lives and that's all that they need to know. To me, it's terrifying.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                There is no fighting back because "Allah willing". If this is what is going to happen, then Allah willed it to happen. To us that seems fucking retarded. To them it is all they know. They don't try and change the course of their "fate" since it would be going against Allah's will.
                This is exactly right; I ran into this a lot when living in Saudi.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Think of it like this. As a parent you would tell your kids not to run around the propane tank with a stove perched on top and a pot of boiling water. These people don't do that. If the kid knocks it over and gets burned, they simply say that Allah willed that to happen. Kid plays in traffic and gets hit by a car, Allah willed it. Group of guys rounded up by a few other dudes with an AK, no sense in fighting because Allah has already willed them to die. Their life here on Earth as you and I look at it means very little to them in their big picture of their religion. Their better life is waiting for them after they leave this one. Of course they are sad and remorseful that is why you see them crying and pleading but watch as they practically run to find a good spot to lie before they listen to everyone around them get sent to the afterlife.

But hey, Muslims built the fabric of this country if you ask the Muslim apostate in charge of us.

edit: the term in Arabic is Insha' Allah or God Willing. I was looking for the right spelling.

Not to get into a huge theology discussion here but you have to respect their utter devotion to their own religion. Willing to let themselves be killed with an unwavering devotion to their beliefs.
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 07-30-2014, 09:00 AM.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It looks like that Iraq thing went well.

Comment

Some of it looked fake, shouldnt the guys heads explode at least some when they are shot close range by the dock?
                      Why would it explode? A bullet in the head isn't what you think
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Amazing....when Hitler did it one of the largest wars in history raged across the globe....but now that our CIC is a muslim....he goes to fund raisers and takes vacations. This world is fucked.
                        lol@you thinking any other president would be different.
                        Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Expert on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          I didnt know, thats why I asked.

Comment

Not with a sub rifle caliber like a 7.62x39. 125gr @ 2300fps isn't that much. Also keep in mind the skin acts like a balloon around the skull, holding it together. If you were shooting with a magnum or high caliber like a .300, .50, .338 you would probably see that kind of damage. You can find videos of hostage situations where the perp was shot with a .300 and it blew his head apart.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

surely they knew their fate...why would they not fight back? I know they were unarmed but they had a pretty large group and could have overtaken a few of them for their guns.

I don't think we'd have to worry about any kind of extermination like that on US soil so it's hard to say but I would hope that if I'm ever captured like that and I knew I was going to die, I would die trying to take their gun away from them.
                              Then you do not know human behavior very well...Americans are some of the most apathetic and indifferent people in the world. 30-50 years ago your mantra about Americans fighting back may have been true. Nowadays we would sit back and accept our fate...for the most part. Many in the south would fight back but with a pussy govt like ours and the majority of people in this country believing in feel-good politics, this country could be changed into a dictatorship in a couple of weeks.

Comment

If the US just would have spent some more time in Iraq and invested some real money to equip the Iraqi armed forces.

Comment

Working...
                                X