Liveleak footage of ISIS Slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    If the US just would have spent some more time in Iraq and invested some real money to equip the Iraqi armed forces.
    Money and equipment was given. That's not the problem. Their army has a long history of turning tail and running, the soldiers have no will to fight. Desert storm, 03 invasion, and now Isis. Can't make people help themselves.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

ISIS is a terrorist backed organization right? So once they are done cleaning house, they'll be coming here for some payback ...

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        ISIS is a terrorist backed organization right? So once they are done cleaning house, they'll be coming here for some payback ...
        No, Obama said they are not a concern.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Why doesn't ISIS just go back to Syria and be our ally?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Money and equipment was given. That's not the problem. Their army has a long history of turning tail and running, the soldiers have no will to fight. Desert storm, 03 invasion, and now Isis. Can't make people help themselves.
            I think he was being HIGHLY sarcastic.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Then you do not know human behavior very well...Americans are some of the most apathetic and indifferent people in the world. 30-50 years ago your mantra about Americans fighting back may have been true. Nowadays we would sit back and accept our fate...for the most part. Many in the south would fight back but with a pussy govt like ours and the majority of people in this country believing in feel-good politics, this country could be changed into a dictatorship in a couple of weeks.
              Dave's right. The general American populace has a "not my problem" view or feels that someone else/the government will take care of it. They place blind trust in an entity that continually lies/spies/steals and basically abuses the very citizens that formed it. The only thing I take comfort in is knowing that I'm armed, know how to shoot, and that this board and this state would damn sure protect our own. I'm not so sure about many other states.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                The only thing I take comfort in is knowing that I'm armed, know how to shoot, and that this board and this state would damn sure protect our own. I'm not so sure about many other states.
                I think it's more a city/country thing than north south. But i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  Some of it looked fake, shouldnt the guys heads explode at least some when they are shot close range by the dock?
                  You watch too many movies.

Comment

A gunshot to the head, with the exception of something crazy like a 50 caliber, tends to put a small hole in the entrance and pink mist the back. It's not very dramatic at all and would make bad TV and video games if they showed reality.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                      You play too much GTA.

ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        A gunshot to the head, with the exception of something crazy like a 50 caliber, tends to put a small hole in the entrance and pink mist the back. It's not very dramatic at all and would make bad TV and video games if they showed reality.
                        Idk that deer video someone posted was pretty crazy
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Sometimes there is some " explosion" when shot at extreme close range ie: suicides or gun against head.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that happens in those instances because the gas has to escape somewhere too.

Only experience I have is some firearms knowledge and crime scene photos I've seen.
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

^ faps to snuff films

Comment

You need enough energy and mass to concuss the skull to the point it explodes. Pretty much every common handgun round does not possess both qualities. Simple as that.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I think its easy to say "in that situation, i would have fought back" when history has shown otherwise.

Jews in extermination camp would volunteer to help clean bodies out of gas chambers if it meant they would stay alive for just one more hour/day/week, knowing that their turn was coming...but at least it wasn't imminent, and hey, they may just be spared! They might just rationalize that lining them all up in a ditch is just a means to scare the wits out of them, and surely it wont happen.

Its a horrible reality the rationale your psyche goes through to handle the intense trauma of anticipating your own death.

Comment

Working...
                                X