Quick Form 1 question (sbr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Form 1 question (sbr)

So I live in Dallas County once the new ATF regs go into effect for signature requirements, I probably will no longer be able to get NFA items.

I am wanting to form 1 a lower for a sbr but my question is, do I have to have the lower first or can I submit and then just engrave the lower once approved. I have never form 1'd anything so forgive my ignorance.

I'm wanting to form 1 a seekins gen2 lower but can't drop the coin for it and the tax stamp all at once...

<----broke ass mofo, lol
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    So I live in Dallas County once the new ATF regs go into effect for signature requirements, I probably will no longer be able to get NFA items.

I am wanting to form 1 a lower for a sbr but my question is, do I have to have the lower first or can I submit and then just engrave the lower once approved. I have never form 1'd anything so forgive my ignorance.

I'm wanting to form 1 a seekins gen2 lower but can't drop the coin for it and the tax stamp all at once...

<----broke ass mofo, lol
    Someone with a little more knowledge feel free to correct me.

I would engrave the lower first. While it's not likely, whoever engraves the lower could potentially mess it up. If you have already filed your form 1. You would be out the $200 you spent for the tax because you would have to get another lower and pay the tax again.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

You have to purchase the lower first. You must put the serial number of the lower on the form 1. So you MUST have the lower first. It is highly recommend that you in grave first for the reasons Probie gave but not necessary.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like I might just go with a basic lower, some sbr is better than no sbr, lol
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
        X