Kes thinks your kids want to see her naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kes thinks your kids want to see her naked

Watch this video. Check out the "witness/police caller person".

HARRIMAN (WATE) – A woman who played the medical assistant in the first three season of Star Trek: Voyager was arrested for indecent exposure.

Jennifer Ann Lien, 41, was arrested at her home in Harriman on September 3 at around 6:42 p.m. Deputies said Lien had an active warrant in Roane County on two counts of exposing herself to a child under the age of 13.

Neighbor Carey Smith says Lien recently walked by her home and commented on how the children were being cared for while two were crying.

“Started saying vulgar things. I mean really vulgar things, I told her to mind her own business and keep on walking,” said Smith.

That’s when things got even stranger.

“All of a sudden, here come the shirt up. She started flashing and, ‘Woo hoo,’ and I said, ‘And what respect is that for kids?’ There was none. And then she turned around and dropped her pants,” said Smith.

Parents, worried things might escalate, then called 911.

“I didn’t understand why she was doing it,” said Kayla Clark.

At the time, Lien denied to police that she exposed herself, but officers issued a detainer summons, charging her with indecent exposure.

When Roane County deputies visited Lien’s house, her front door was open. After knocking on the door, she yelled at deputies to come in.

Deputies said Lien was naked on her couch, covered by a blanket. She told the deputies she was expecting them.

Then dispatch told the deputies that Lien had an active warrant from the Harriman City Police Department. When they told her about the warrant, she said they needed to leave her alone, saying she wasn’t going any (expletive) where.

The two deputies repeatedly asked Lien to put on clothes, eventually calling for a female deputy. They said Lien told them she would have all of them shot and killed.

Eventually, deputies said the put Lien in handcuffs, putting a shirt and pants from the jail on her. They said she refused to walk to the patrol car and they had to carry her to the car, before driving to the Roane County Detention Center. Lien’s bond was set at $2,500.

Parents say they are worried and angry about the impression made on their children.

“She pretty much copies everything that I do and I’m pretty sure she would copy somebody else doing that behavior and I don’t want that her to,” said Clark.

Lien has a criminal history that includes aggravated assault, resisting arrest, evading arrest and reckless endangerment on April 17 by the Harriman Police Department.

On June 4, 2012 she was also arrested for domestic assault in Roane County.

For three seasons, Lien played “Kes” on the American science fiction television series Star Trek: Voyager. She played an Ocampa.

During the show, she developed a close friendship with the Doctor, played by Robert Picardo. She received medical training and took on a role as a Medical assistant.

She left the show in season four, making one guest appearance two seasons later.
    sigpic

She used to be kinda hot.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      She used to be kinda hot.

Yeah she wasn't bad but there were a few others on the show who were better looking. Looks like she gained a bit of weight, and a bit of crazy. She looks a bit "off" in that mugshot.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

WTF??? Some people need to not mix their meds with alcohol.

Was 7 of 9 in Voyager? That was one hot bitch but she is indirectly why Obama is the POTUS. I would have fucked either one of them back then.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

$1,000,000 Question:

Would you hit it?

Comment

If it got me a $1,000,000 payday I would fuck her and her grandmother.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              she is indirectly why Obama is POTUS
              ummmmmmm, wut
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Reading that article, she definitely went down the crazy road.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  WTF??? Some people need to not mix their meds with alcohol.

Was 7 of 9 in Voyager? That was one hot bitch but she is indirectly why Obama is the POTUS. I would have fucked either one of them back then.
                  That is a bit of a stretch. More blame could be placed on her ex for asking her to do crazy shit and then running a political campaign after the divorce. Plus it was Illinois, so it isn't like a Republican had a big chance at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    That is a bit of a stretch. More blame could be placed on her ex for asking her to do crazy shit and then running a political campaign after the divorce. Plus it was Illinois, so it isn't like a Republican had a big chance at winning.
                    I blame her for running her head and getting all the weirdness into the court records. I'd want to do odd things to her as well.

FYI: Republicans as they define themselves up there win on a regular basis. It is just that you and I would not really consider them to be a Republican.

Comment

I hated her and the gimp with whiskers. 'Nelix' but all I cared about mostly was Seven of nine. That bitch was sexy!!!
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

No boob pics, no care
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't want to see her current boobs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            I hated her and the gimp with whiskers. 'Nelix' but all I cared about mostly was Seven of nine. That bitch was sexy!!!
                            The Doc was hands down the most inteteresting character. Tom Paris and Ensign Kim were also pretty interesting most of the time. I always wanted to bang the half klingon chick; interestingly enough one day I looked her up on google and she looks better with the klingon makeup on.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              The Doc was hands down the most inteteresting character. Tom Paris and Ensign Kim were also pretty interesting most of the time. I always wanted to bang the half klingon chick; interestingly enough one day I looked her up on google and she looks better with the klingon makeup on.
                              You're not the only one on Torres/Roxann Dawson thing. The makeup definitely did something and not just a geek factor.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X