Pistol for the wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol for the wife

Like the title says, looking for something for the wife...something that could be a concealed carry but mainly for home defense. She has never shot a gun before and I am not extremely knowledgeable. Are there places you can go to test guns out to see which caliber/style is the best for her to shoot before actually purchasing something? Thanks for the input!

Most gun ranges has a "rent a gun" program. Where you pay the rental fee, usually around 5 bucks and purchase the ammo for that gun. My wife got the shit scared out of her when she shot my glock 21C. It really doesn't kick that bad, but It's a semi auto, obviously. She didn't like how that kicked. So I got her a gun with some weight and that was a revolver. A ruger 38 spl. Great shooting gun, she is comfortable with it, but it's a little large for a carry weapon. I guess I'm just saying that you might try a revolver, and a little bit heavier one and work from there. Good luck man.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Kel Tec 9
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        Most gun ranges has a "rent a gun" program. Where you pay the rental fee, usually around 5 bucks and purchase the ammo for that gun. My wife got the shit scared out of her when she shot my glock 21C. It really doesn't kick that bad, but It's a semi auto, obviously. She didn't like how that kicked. So I got her a gun with some weight and that was a revolver. A ruger 38 spl. Great shooting gun, she is comfortable with it, but it's a little large for a carry weapon. I guess I'm just saying that you might try a revolver, and a little bit heavier one and work from there. Good luck man.

Awesome! Thanks for the info, wouldnt mind a revolver cause I really dont see her getting into a situation where she would need more than 5 bullets. Ill have to take her out to the range when we get home and let her shoot a few different guns and find whats she comfortable with. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Kel Tec 9
          Kel Tec P32

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Kel Tec P32
            Have to second this, great little gun.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
              Like the title says, looking for something for the wife...something that could be a concealed carry but mainly for home defense. She has never shot a gun before and I am not extremely knowledgeable. Are there places you can go to test guns out to see which caliber/style is the best for her to shoot before actually purchasing something? Thanks for the input!
              My wife doesn't carry often, but I bought her a 5-shot Lady Smith many years ago. It's a lightweight .38, and it's got a bobbed hammer. Great for purses, fanny packs, and waist-band holsters.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Have to second this, great little gun.
                It works great for my little feminine hands and wrists.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  My wife doesn't carry often, but I bought her a 5-shot Lady Smith many years ago. It's a lightweight .38, and it's got a bobbed hammer. Great for purses, fanny packs, and waist-band holsters.
                  Pics of your fanny pack!!!

Comment

sup denny!!!

i got the old lady a px4 storm. she loves it!

god bless
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Pics of your fanny pack!!!
                      You wish! For the wife...the WIFE!

Comment

Level with me... you never try it on for her before bed. Honestly?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          sup denny!!!

i got the old lady a px4 storm. she loves it!

god bless
                          Sup Sup!

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I had a complete WTF moment when I went over the fanny pack part of that post, lol.
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I used to do off-duties with a fanny pack, fuckers!

They went perfect with my tactical bicycle shorts, knee-high black socks and my Hi-Tech duty boots.

Comment

Working...
                              X