X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naynay voice: "Rent free!"
    sigpic

Comment

• Says cock sucker with no self control and has to use the ignore function as a safety mechnism to avoid becoming unhinged. I’d bet a dollar you’ve broken shit over something said on the internet!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Says cock sucker with no self control and has to use the ignore function as a safety mechnism to avoid becoming unhinged. I’d bet a dollar you’ve broken shit over something said on the internet!
          Says faggot with whore wife.

Comment

• What a stand up guy, or girl? I still am not sure what you are. LOL.. why you mad?

Comment

• Mad people are hilarious, especially online ones. You can almost imagine them furiously banging their keyboards or their smartphone screens all in a rage.

Comment

• I can only imagine how angry the sex is between them.

Comment

• You two old fucks are delirious if you think you actually get under anyone's skin.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      You two old fucks are delirious if you think you actually get under anyone's skin.
                      It appears somebody does, and yes it is hilarious.

Comment

• Still curious about the gender these two claim? They obviously share something special.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Still curious about the gender these two claim? They obviously share something special.
                          Lets snap chat. I can send you pictures of my downstairs mix up.

Comment

• I think I've already seen a photo? If it's you then you look like a 350lb version Chaz Bono. Most likely all the info I need!

Comment

• Oh shit. Did I drunk text you again? My bad, sugar.

Comment

• I think you have your hands full with your mangina friend there, Chaz. You don't want him turning on you since that's the only piece of ass you can keep around!

Comment

Working...
                                X