newer look for my old A5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
    Well put. so when are we gonna have another range day so u guys can make fun of my a5 in person?
    I like A5's man, that's what I used to hunt with for years. When I switched to my 1187 though I haven't used it since. Not that isn't a great gun, but it hits harder and it's heavier. Still great guns. We do need to do another one. I think the last one was in fall, wasn't it?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I like A5's man, that's what I used to hunt with for years. When I switched to my 1187 though I haven't used it since. Not that isn't a great gun, but it hits harder and it's heavier. Still great guns. We do need to do another one. I think the last one was in fall, wasn't it?
      Cant remember for sure. I know i missed the last one.

Comment

A5's are good guns. The only thing I don't like about them is they hit pretty damn hard for a semi auto.
        You have to set up the gun for the load you want to shoot out of it. If you set it up to shoot a powder puff 7/8oz load, it will hammer you with anything heavier.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yes, it was right around my birthday.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            You have to set up the gun for the load you want to shoot out of it. If you set it up to shoot a powder puff 7/8oz load, it will hammer you with anything heavier.
            This helps a lot but they are still stout compared to most.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Saw this and thought of this thread.

Comment

what the mother fuck...

Comment

Working...
                X