Vasectomy doc recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Dude this is the dumbest argument Ive heard. A vasectomy only disables the "get pregnant" function of the nuts. It doesn't remove anything.

Pulling out and ribbers suck. Some of us like yo raw dog it and blast away.

But again...I dont expect someone who doesnt get laid to even know the feeling.
    I like going Raw too. But every chick I’ve been with was on the pill or had tied. tubes. This is just new to me man I would never think I’d seen guys volunteering for this Again not knocking anyone just not used to this.

I think I’ve seen a procedure for it looked brutal tell me if I’m wrong
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      I like going Raw too. But every chick I’ve been with was on the pill or had tied. tubes. This is just new to me man I would never think I’d seen guys volunteering for this Again not knocking anyone just not used to this.

You are wrong. It feels like being punched a few times, then some minor pressure.

Comment

It’s much more invasive and harder recovery for a chick to get her tubes tied. You might want to consider not taking chances like pulling out, or rubbers, or believing any woman that would sleep with you when she tells you she’s on the pill. I’ve known one, maybe two women in my life that actually took birth control the way it’s supposed to be taken for it to be most effective. Fuck that, I’m not putting my future in someone else’s hands.

I had a shit ton of complications for YEARS post vasectomy. And it was still worth it, complications and all.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          It’s much more invasive and harder recovery for a chick to get her tubes tied. You might want to consider not taking chances like pulling out, or rubbers, or believing any woman that would sleep with you when she tells you she’s on the pill. I’ve known one, maybe two women in my life that actually took birth control the way it’s supposed to be taken for it to be most effective. Fuck that, I’m not putting my future in someone else’s hands.

I had a shit ton of complications for YEARS post vasectomy. And it was still worth it, complications and all.
          Exactly this. It's not even in the same ballpark to sterilize a man versus a woman. Any man that gives two shits about his spouse should gladly jump on the chopping block first.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Just put it in her butt.
            I wish I had taken this advice about 45 day ago

#3 on the way.

Good info thread, getting it done in July.

Comment

If I trusted every girl that said she was on the pill in college I would have another 10 kids running around.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I was wondering about this and almost brought up the other thread....but my mind is pretty made up so I'll roll the dice.

Comment

I had zero issues. Had it done on a Friday morning. Very minor pain, more just a quick discomfort with the shot for numbing. Out of the docs office in under 30 minutes. Took it easy during the weekend, back to work on Monday. This was 10 years ago.

Comment

BC isn't a 100% for 1, pulling out even less so (pre cum), and my wife hasn't found a pill that hasn't caused her complications of some sort. We are sure we don't want a third kid, and pulling out sucks (aside from the risk of pregnancy), so I'll be getting snipped this summer.

Comment

I'll be going to the doctor next week to schedule mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I'll be going to the doctor next week to schedule mine.
                      Just gonna venture a guess, but I'll bet they have a phone. You could call and save the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        Just gonna venture a guess, but I'll bet they have a phone. You could call and save the trip.
                        I'm currently without a doctor, I need a referral for my insurance and stuff. So I am going in for a first appointment, I also need pain pills and stuff. two birds one stone.

Comment

getting my shit snipped today! wish me luck.

Comment

Ouch. Good luck. I don't envy the awkward soreness you're going to have for the next few days.

Comment

Good luck and listen to what the doc says

Comment

Yeehaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X