Need Ford mechanic advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Ford mechanic advice

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Not really, I just need my questions and answers to solve my problem.

2012 Ford Fusion with AC Evap sensor issues I think.

AC works off and on. I believe it's the evap sensor as these are known to go bad. $600 to have Ford replace it because you have to remove the entire center console and dash. Pain in the A$$ and I'm not doing it until winter if I have to.

Q: Does anyone near the MidCities have FORScan who is willing to verify my sensor is the issue?

Q: If I do the known 37K ohm resistor bypass will my compressor keep running?

Q: Which pins behind the glove box to attach resistor? Some say #3, but I don't have a pin in #3. Others say 13 & 15 for a 2011 Fusion. Anyone know?

* Yes I've been Googling the hell out of it without success.

Any help would be appreciated. If you wanna be an ass and just post something you think is funny, just PM it to Lowthreeohz. Kyle likes funny crap and B.S. lol

Thanks in advance.

* Stoner is my name - not my game.

I believe that sensor's sole purpose is to make sure the evaporator box doesn't freeze, which really won't hurt anything other than blocking airflow until it thaws.

Comment

Working...
    X